Ingredients for making a Pisco Capel Paradise cocktail
- Pisco 50 ml (take any Pisco alcoholic drink)
- Peach Liqueur 25 ml
- Grenadine 15 ml (sweet thick syrup, prepared from pomegranate juice)
- cream 20 ml (take a cream of medium fat content)
- ice to taste
- fruit slices (for decoration) to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:shaker glasses for cocktail
Making a Pisco Capel Paradise:
Step 1: Making a CocktailThis cocktail is so simple that it can be done in 5 minutes with all the necessary ingredients on hand. So, add all the components of the cocktail to the shaker and shake thoroughly until smooth.
Step 2: Serve.Pour the cocktail into small glasses and garnish with berries or fruit slices. You can add colored cherries. Good appetite!
- - Gourmets can add original brandy from the muscat grapes.
- - Serve the cocktail taken chilled.