We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Sugar (brown, cane) 3 teaspoons
- Lime 1pc.
- Mint 1 bunch
- Rum 50 ml.
- Soda (or Sprite) -150-200 ml. taste
- Ice to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Cocktail Glass, Cutting Board, Kitchen Knife
Step 1: Cooking Mojito.Wash the lime and cut in half, and cut each half into 3 parts. Pour brown sugar into a cocktail glass and squeeze juice from one quarter of lime. Corks are also put in a glass. Add the mint leaves and knead them a little. Next, put ice into the glass 1/3, add rum, and then soda (I used a sprite).
Step 2: Serve Mojito.Mojito is ready, it remains only to decorate the glass with lime slices and mint leaves. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you have not found brown sugar, you can safely use white.
- - Instead of lime, you can take a lemon, but the taste of the cocktail will change dramatically.
- - If you do not add rum to the cocktail, you get a non-alcoholic Mojito.