Ingredients for Making Banana Mousse
- Bananas 2 pcs.
- Light honey (liquid) 1 table. a spoon
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon. a spoon
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Cream (25%) 150 g
- Chocolate for decoration
- Vanilla sugar to taste
- Main Ingredients: Banana
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Blender or mixer, Glass, Plate, Mousse bowl
Making Banana Mousse:
Step 1: Cooking Banana Mousse.You can make banana mousse in different ways and from different ingredients. We will prepare it like this - first we take a blender, a knife and a cutting board. Peel the bananas and cut into medium-sized pieces. Transfer them to the blender bowl with vanilla sugar, lemon juice and honey. If you are not a fan of honey, you can add sugar instead. So, turn on the blender and grind the contents for 20-30 seconds. We admire the ground mass and add the cream, and then whisk again with a blender for 10-15 seconds. And again we take a knife, and with it eggs and a glass. We need to separate the proteins from the yolks, as carefully as possible - if you separate the proteins inaccurately, they will not beat well. Using a mixer or a blender, we turn proteins into a thick white foam. In a plate with protein foam, gradually add the banana-honey mass, mix lightly and spread the mousse on a bowl, which we send for 20 minutes in the refrigerator so that the mousse is slightly cooled and thickened.
Step 2: Decorate and serve banana mousse.Decorate the finished treat with grated chocolate chips and serve. Banana mousse is very tasty and has a delicate honey taste, and therefore it will appeal to both adults and children. Such a personal dessert can be prepared on the festive table. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of egg whites, other foamy condition fixers such as gelatin, agar can be used. Sometimes semolina is also used, which swells and allows the dish to achieve a similar state.
- - Ready dessert can be decorated with grated cookies, whipped cream, chopped nuts or berries. Or slices of the same banana and mint leaves.
- - Instead of bananas, or in company with them, other fruits and berries will do. Instead of lemon juice, you can put a pinch of citric acid.
- - Egg yolks can be used for other dishes.
- - Such a mousse can be used as a filling for cakes and pies.
- - The recipe can be changed and mousse made from kefir, sour cream, condensed milk, etc.