We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In the absence of fun and time, instead of the classic grill, we also prepare it in the oven ... another goodness of steak comes out :)
- 10 fresh chicken legs
- I had 200 ml of rose wine
- 20 ml oil
- hot pepper flakes
- 5-6 cloves of crushed garlic
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken legs with wine in the oven:
We take the thighs and clean them of any feathers and skin. Sprinkle the tray with a little oil, then grease the thighs and place them in the tray; sprinkle salt and spices on all sides, add the wine and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for about 40 minutes, then remove the foil and leave in the oven for another 15 minutes.
To brown nicely, I took the thighs out of the sauce and put them in another tray; I left them in the oven for about 15 minutes and ready ... only good to eat.
We served them with mashed potatoes and assorted pickles.
Baked chicken legs with garlic and rosemary
Baked chicken legs with garlic and rosemary. Roast chicken, reddish and juicy chicken legs, flavored with garlic, onion, tomatoes, cumin and rosemary. If I make the steak, it is clear that I thank every member of the family, from small to large.
The good steak is the tender and juicy one, which I generally make from large pieces of meat (whole chicken, good piece of meat, pork neck, beef antricot). I don't like sliced meat steaks, sliced chicken breast, boneless legs & they look dry. And here I chose some very big thighs, with back. The bone also gives a special flavor to the steak and so the meat remains tender, juicier.
At these Baked chicken legs with garlic and rosemary they do not use extra fat because their skin is oily enough. The fat in it will melt and the skin will turn beautiful.
I don't even boil the meat before, regardless of the piece, all the flavor and fat would come out, then the meat cooked and fried in another fat (oil, lard) would not have the same flavor.
Baked chicken legs
Baked thighs, who doesn't know how to make? Well, that's right, and not really. Next time you put chicken legs in the oven, try to give up the famous spice mixes in the envelope. Put butter (we put ghee), rub with tarragon and thyme and do not forget that a little lemon juice can put an end to "i". You can also put lemon in the pan, together with the indispensable and indispensable onions and garlic.
Roast Chicken Legs & # 8211 Crispy Leather Legs Recipe in the Oven
Roast chicken thighs recipe for crispy skin legs in the oven. Roasted red and tender thighs on the grill in the oven, without added fat. Simple recipe for baked thighs. Chicken recipes.
Very good is the roast chicken! It was the delight of childhood when my father took care of it. My mother prepared the rest of the Sunday menu and my father was responsible for roasting the chicken. I had a mini electric oven with grill and toaster function, very floury and modern for those times (years & # 821770). It was brought from neighboring Hungary and had some Italian brand. Serbs and noodles, electric coffee grinders, Teflon pans, pressure cookers (kukta), toasters or juicers were brought in from the Serbs and Hungarians. This was the case in Arad at that time and the neighbors always supplied us with the latest news in terms of kitchen equipment. The only problem with the roast chicken was that it smeared the small electric oven terribly and that it had to be cleaned carefully. For this reason, I did not buy such a thing and I found a variant of "roasting" in the oven, without soiling it.
Basically I use a special grill for steaks on which I place the chicken cut long (flattened or even halves) or sliced and baked on top of a tray. The good part is that I do NOT add any extra fat because the chicken skin contains enough lipids that soften the meat. In addition, excess fat (left by the skin) drains into the tray below. The skin of these roast-like chicken legs comes out extremely crunchy and the rumen & # 8211 actually snaps in your teeth.
Roast chicken seems to like the most seasoned summary: only with salt and pepper. Lots of salt. The salt removes fluids from the skin and helps to brown it. In addition, I sprinkle the skin of the chicken with lemon juice, which, due to the sugars in it, caramelizes and gives a beautiful color.
These chicken legs have the flavor of those cooked "in a cauldron" without being immersed in that sea of fat & # 8211 see the recipe here.
For a meal with 2 or 3 dishes, calculate 1 leg per person. But you certainly know better how much everyone eats.
Duck legs with red wine and rosemary
rosemary needles, peppercorns and bay leaves.
Grind the garlic and mix it with the red wine.
Red wine flavored with garlic is poured over the duck legs
which must be completely in liquid.
The dish thus prepared is kept in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Remove the thighs and brown in two tablespoons of olive oil.
After they have browned nicely, pour red wine over them, from the one where the meat was cold.
Bring to a boil covered,
for 1 hour or as long as it takes to get the meat ready, topping it with wine when needed.
Marinated chicken legs, grilled or baked
Delicious and easy to prepare, the chicken grill is one of our favorite meals, and if you also serve a seasonal salad, you have an ideal meal with few calories.
To prepare this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of chicken legs
- a grated teaspoon of ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- the juice of a large, juicy lemon
- 4-5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1-2 cloves of garlic given by press or crushed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons hot paprika
- 3-4 tablespoons cold pressed olive oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- a teaspoon of crushed rosemary
- 100-200 ml dry white wine (optional)
- a teaspoon of brown sugar.
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the chicken legs.
The washed thighs are wiped with an absorbent kitchen towel and placed in the marinade bowl.
Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight.
Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and allow the meat to reach room temperature before cooking. This way the meat will penetrate more easily and will not be dry, cooked on the outside and raw in the middle.
Place the thighs on the hot grill, greased with a little oil. You can use the marinade to grease the thighs from time to time.
If you do not have a grill, you can use a grill pan or cook the legs on the oven. In the latter case, place the thighs in a tray lined with baking paper. Pour over the thighs all the sauce in which they were marinated and a little water.
- 2 lower chicken legs
- 2 upper legs of chicken
- 2 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika (who prefers more spicy, can make a mixture between sweet and hot paprika)
- 3 tablespoons flour (I used wholemeal)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons high-grain breadcrumbs (panko) or mashed potato chips
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 40 ml. of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to prepare crispy chicken legs and wings in the oven
1. As you can easily guess from the picture below, the ingredients for these baked chicken legs and chicken wings, in crispy crust, are very, very simple. The method of preparation is also very accessible. First, we take our legs and wings out of the fridge 1 hour before cooking, allowing them to return to room temperature, then we salt and pepper them.
2. The job goes fast, so from the beginning we turn on the oven and set it at 200 ° C, with ventilation or 210 ° C static. The mustard is mixed with the oil poured little by little, obtaining a dense sauce, like a mayonnaise:
2. In this creamy base, in order for our other chicken legs and wings to taste as delicious as possible, add the finely chopped onion and garlic. Mix well.
3. To prepare the mixture for the crust of these tender chicken legs and wings, each is free to combine according to his tastes. Lots of combinations of dried herbs and all kinds of spices are allowed and even recommended. I mixed the flour with the paprika, added the coconut flakes and the 3 tablespoons of chopped potato chips.
4. Grease the salted and peppered chicken pieces on the entire surface with the mustard sauce, oil and onion, then roll them in the crust mixture, covering them well.
5. Place our crust-covered chicken legs and wings in a tray covered with baking paper.
6. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C ventilated, at a medium height. Baking time varies depending on the size of the chicken pieces. After the first 20 minutes of baking, I turned them on the opposite side, continuing to bake until 45 minutes in total. The chicken is ready when it has a red crust without being burned and stabbing it deeply with a toothpick does not release any blood, only clear juices.
Remove the chicken pieces from the tray on a layer of absorbent kitchen paper to drain the melted fat from the surface. Let them rest for 10-15 minutes, then serve them with your favorite garnish. We opted for delicious hasselback potatoes and a lettuce with simple vinaigrette (first photo). Another great combination is to serve these crispy legs and wings in the oven with one spring pea food.
May it be useful to you! More chicken recipe ideas find with a click on the picture below!
Stuffed chicken legs
I think baked chicken legs, in the pan or even on the grill are a food choice that most people consider trivial. When you don't know what to cook and you don't have much time, the humble chicken legs seem the most handy solution. However, the recipe that I will present below will prove that even chicken legs can be interesting, that they are juicy anyway and if you cook them well they are tastier than the breast anyway. It's an autumn recipe, with caramelized onions, apples and nuts, a very successful combination, in my opinion, and at the same time easy to make.
Preparation time: 00:20 hours
Cooking time: 00:25 hours
Total Time: 00:45 hours
Number of servings: 4
Degree of difficulty: average
- If you want, you can put in the pan, next to the chicken, cherry tomatoes, carrots, onions and red bell peppers. The vegetables will taste great, and the sauce that remains in the tray will be much richer.
- If you do not have butter at home, you can use two tablespoons of olive oil, and lemon can be replaced with a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar. The taste will be a little different, but just as good.
- If you can, turn the chicken halfway through the cooking time, but be careful not to break the skin.
- If you like, you can add to the other spices and half a teaspoon of rosemary.
- You can prepare a quick sauce with yogurt and garlic to have with the chicken with herbs.
- Mashed potatoes,
- Natural potatoes,
- Caramelized carrots,
- Spinach salad,
- A glass of wine.