We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making Easter cake
- Premium wheat flour 500-600gr.
- Milk 250 gr.
- Yeast 25-30 gr
- 6 eggs
- Sugar 1.5 cups
- Butter 150 gr.
- Salt pinch
- Half a spoon vanilla
- Raisins, candied fruit to taste
- Main Ingredients Yeast Dough
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Mixer, Casserole, Baking pan, Oven
Cooking Easter cake:
Step 1. Preparation of the dough.The most important thing for a yeast dough is that the yeast is fresh. Take a pot with high sides. Pour all the milk and set it to warm up. In the preheated (30 degrees) milk, put the yeast and a spoonful of sugar. Mix thoroughly with a mixer. We put in a warm place and cover with a clean towel. This is necessary so that, firstly, there are no drafts, and secondly, the yeast only rises in heat. We are waiting for half an hour. Yeast in milk rises to the full height of the pan. This means they are fresh and the process is going right. After the yeast has risen, add another spoonful of sugar, half flour to the pan and thoroughly knead the dough. We cover with a towel and again set in a warm place for 40 minutes to rise. In the meantime, light the oven, it should heat up to 180 degrees.
Step 2. Knead the dough for the Easter cake.
Step 3. Baking Easter cake.
Step 4. Decorate Easter cake.Usually, Easter cake is decorated with white icing or fondant. Fondant is made from water and sugar, like sweet syrup. Powdered sugar is mixed with a little water. Proportions 5: 1. Heated on fire and allowed to cool slightly immediately applied to the product. If you slow down a little, the fudge immediately hardens and turns into a sugar crust. On top of it you can sprinkle a multi-colored sprinkle from the store, figures from marmalade. In short, the hostess's fantasies know no bounds.
Step 5. We serve Easter cake.Traditionally, Easter cakes were "closed" on the night from Pure Thursday to Friday, on Friday they baked, that is, 2 days before Easter. Easter cake is served on Sunday and begin with it an Easter meal with colored eggs and cottage cheese Easter. Enjoy your meal!
- - For the test, you can take the so-called dry yeast and cook the dough in a quick, that is, gingerless way.
- - In the dough you can put the zest of one lemon with raisins and candied fruit. The aroma from baking will be indescribable.
- - when baking Easter cake, so that the top does not get burnt, you can put a circle of paper soaked in water on the browned crust.
- - for the Easter cake it is better to dissolve a lot of dough, with large volumes the dough is better "fermented".