We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 5 cups quartered hulled strawberries
- 4 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 1/3 cups chilled whipping cream, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
Position rack in top third of oven; preheat to 400°F. Mix sugar and peel in small bowl. Melt jam in large skillet with 2 tablespoons water. Mix in 3 tablespoons lemon sugar, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, then berries. Set aside.
Combine 1 cup whipping cream, 2 tablespoons lemon sugar, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in medium bowl and whip. Cover; chill.
Mix flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and 1/3 cup lemon sugar in large bowl. Quickly mix in remaining 1 1/3 cups cream and 2 tablespoons lemon juice until dough just comes together. Drop dough by rounded 1/3 cupfuls in 6 mounds on ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle dough with remaining lemon sugar. Bake biscuits until golden, about 23 minutes. Cool slightly on rack. Split biscuits; fill with berries and cream.