Pear Dessert Ingredients
- pears 4 pcs. (choose ripe, large and soft pears)
- walnuts 1/2 tbsp.
- ground ginger root on the tip of a knife
- honey 4 tbsp. l
- Main Ingredients Pear
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:sharp knife, baking dish, cutting board, bowl, dessert plates (for laying out baked pears)
Cooking pear dessert:
Step 1: Prepare the pears.Wash each pear thoroughly, cut in half lengthwise. Remove seeds from the core, cut ponytails. Now put each half of the pear in the baking pan, cut up.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.Put a few nuts aside (to decorate the dessert). Finely chop the remaining walnuts on a cutting board, pour into a bowl. Add to chopped nuts honey (3 tbsp. L.), Ginger. Stuff the filling. Now stuff the pears with this mixture: fill the grooves in the pear cores with a mixture of nuts and honey.
Step 3: Bake in the oven.Bake pears in the oven at a temperature of 160-180 degrees. After 15 minutes, remove the pear dessert. Let the pears cool slightly.
Step 4: Decorate the pear dessert.Transfer chilled pears to dessert plates. Garnish the pear dessert with the remaining honey (1 tbsp.) And walnuts. Enjoy your meal!
- - If the pear dessert seems too sweet to you - use it with sour cream or cream.
- - You can decorate a prepared pear dessert with ice cream or whipped cream.
- - Keep the pear dessert in the refrigerator, so it will last much longer.
- - Pear dessert is a great dish for the festive table, it is suitable for any family celebration.