Ingredients for the preparation of cake "Nut"
For the test:
- Flour (wheat) 200 gr.
- 5 eggs
- Water (drinking) about 2/3 cup
- Butter (or baking margarine) 100 gr.
- Salt to taste
- Butter (or baking margarine) 300 gr.
- Sugar 50 gr.
- Condensed milk 0, 5 cans
- Nuts (walnuts, not chopped) 100 gr.
- Cocoa 2 tablespoons
- Main ingredients Nuts, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Baking tray, Casserole, Mixer, Blender, Kitchen knife, Spoon, Pastry syringe, Parchment paper, Serving plate
Cooking the cake "Nut":
Step 1: Cook the dough.To prepare the dough, we need to first, heat the water, into which we then dip the butter (or baking margarine) and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and until complete dissolution of the butter. As soon as the butter is melted, we begin to gradually add the flour, stirring quickly, until a homogeneous mass is formed. Note that the dough should be free of lumps. After we have received a homogeneous mass, it must be allowed to cool. Once the dough has cooled, we begin to add eggs to it and mix well. We mix until a homogeneous viscous, viscous mass is formed. It’s convenient to do all this with a mixer. Keep in mind that the mixture will be liquid at first, but you continue to mix until it thickens.
Step 2: Bake the nuts.
Step 3: Prepare the cream.
Step 4: Fill with cream.Ready cream is loaded into a confectionery syringe. Next, we make a small hole in the "nut" and fill it with a syringe. When all the "nuts" are filled, top them with cream and sprinkle with chopped nuts. Alternatively, you can make chocolate icing and pour “nuts” on top of it and then sprinkle with chopped nuts. To do this, take hot chocolate (about 100 g.) And mix it with soft butter - 50 g. (or baking margarine), as well as sour cream (2 tablespoons). We cook everything until a homogeneous mass is formed, constantly stirring.
Step 5: Serve the nut cake.So, choose for yourself what to water the cake from above, you can even make 2 types. After the nuts, you need to stand for a while, so that the icing and cream freeze. At this time, you can put the kettle warm and brew aromatic tea or coffee. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can add a little cognac to the cream.
- - If you do not have a blender, nuts can be crushed using an ordinary rolling pin.
- - In order to prevent the cake from settling, you must immediately get them out of the oven, make a puncture in them so that hot air comes out. But before that, watch them during baking, without looking into the oven, when they get a brownish tint, then pull them out. If you pull them out earlier, they will settle down, or be inside not cooked.