We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The ultimate torment for me when it comes to cooking is lasagna, too complicated the job of boiling the sheets and soiling everything available to me in the kitchen. That's why I did it very rarely, until now when Bucataru Maniacu taught me how to turn lasagna into something not at all complicated.
- 250 gr boiled wild mushrooms
- 9 lasagna sheets
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- fresh basil leaves
- 500 ml of tomato juice
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Scrambled lasagna:
Slice the mushrooms, cut the onion and garlic. Fry the onion and garlic in a little oil. Add the mushrooms, then salt, pepper and basil. Remove the pan from the heat.
Place the lasagna sheets in the pan. Divide the mushroom composition into three and place over each row of leaves, ending with the mushrooms. Pour the tomato juice over and bake for about 30-40 minutes. Serve hot and garnish with basil leaves.
Homemade Bolognese Lasagna & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Lasagna bolognese it is an extremely delicious food that is prepared in layers of pasta, sos Bolognese and Bechamel sauce. We have prepared the past recipes together with these sauces, so you already have them at hand. For a successful preparation you must first use quality ingredients, I know I have said that, but it is extremely important. Remember, put on good, come out good. For lasagna sheets, I recommend the Italian ones, with egg and which do not require pre-boiling.
Why not make our work easier, if possible? Then, I recommend you to use unripe parmesan, from the triangular one. It is much better and fuller of flavor than the ready grated one which is usually obtained from leftover parmesan and other cheeses. As with mozzarella, the best is the Italian one, preferably the fresh one, but it is good and the least dry. However, I return to the same principles, the ingredients must be of good quality. The meat should be minced in front of you at the butcher's or by you at home.
For the Bolognese lasagna recipe, you need lean meat or as little fat as possible. Another recommendation would be to prepare all the ingredients in advance and cook without haste or stress. After you have finished preparing both sauces, you can assemble the Bolognese lasagna. Grease a pan with butter well, and put a very thin layer of meat sauce in it. Then put a layer of sheets, a layer of bachamel and again a layer of meat sauce, grated Parmesan cheese and so on until you fill the whole tray.
Keep in mind that the last layer must be the paste and be covered with bechamel. Top with grated mozzarella and sprinkle with plenty of Parmesan cheese. Put everything in the oven for about an hour and serve warm Bolognese lasagna with a salad or simply as such. If you prepare a larger quantity, you can cut it into pieces and freeze it. If necessary, just heat it and you have a tasty and filling dish ready.
Valentina Pelinel, dusted by Borcea's wife: "A rag"
Alina Vidican (31 years old), the current wife of Cristi Borcea (45 years old), has no peace since she found out that Valentina Pelinel (35 years old) was pregnant with the former Dinamo player. The brunette was caught on Monday (January 4th) while visiting her husband. Asked about Valentina Pelinel, Alina had an unexpected reaction to her.
Alina Vidican saw black in front of her eyes when she heard that Valentina Pelinel, Cristian Boureanu's ex-wife, will give birth to her first child. On a visit to the penitentiary, where Cristi Borcea is serving a 6-year sentence, Alina burst out after being asked if she knew that Valentina was coming to see her husband: "A rag," she exclaimed.
"We are a united family, we love each other," said Cristi Borcea's current wife.
Alina caught fire when she was told that Valentina had confirmed she was pregnant.
"Valentina is pregnant, do you know anything about that?" was the reporter's question.
"I don't know," I asked her, "I knew she was barren," added Alina Vidican, extremely upset.
Vegetarian pumpkin and spinach lasagna
Thaw the spinach. The oven is preheated to 180 degrees.
Cut the pumpkin in half, remove the stem and seeds and cut the shell into cubes.
Cut the onion in half and then into cubes. Peel a squash, grate it and chop finely.
Heat the olive oil, sauté the diced onions and garlic. Add the pumpkin cubes and fry. Add the thyme and fry a little.
Add tomatoes and soup and season with cinnamon, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
For the Béchamel sauce with spinach, melt the margarine, gradually mix it with the flour. Add the milk and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
Allow the spinach leaves to dry, add to the sauce, season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Place the lasagna sheets, pumpkin and Béchamel sauce in layers, and pour Béchamel sauce on the last layer.
- 2 large pumpkins
- 4 red peppers
- 500 g mushrooms
- about 30 cherry tomatoes
- 200 ml coconut milk
- olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ground black pepper
1. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it. Peel a squash, grate it and simmer for about 20 minutes.
2. Peel the garlic, cut it into small cubes, cut the tomatoes in half and the peppers into small pieces. Fry them all on a pan with hot olive oil. Then add the mushrooms cut into thin slices and fry for about 15 minutes. Then take the pan off the heat.
3. Continue with the lasagna sheets - some should be pre-cooked, some should not, check the packaging and comply.
4. Mix the cooked pumpkin with the mixer together with the salt, pepper and coconut milk - you will use this mixture instead of the standard béchamel. Quietly you can add here and cheese, for example, 100 g coarsely grated cheddar. Possibly sprinkle with cheese only the top layer.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and then you can start filling the lasagna sheets: on the bottom of the baking dish put lasagna sheets, over them put the mixture of mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers. Continue with a thin layer of “pumpkin béchamel” with lasagna sheets, another layer of mushrooms and tomatoes, lasagna sheets and finally the pumpkin “béchamel” again. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then take down the aluminum foil and bake for another 5 minutes. Good appetite.
Kľúčové slová: recipe, vegetarian lasagna, pumpkin, bechamel sauce, cheddar
- Sos Ragu:
I cut the onion into small pieces and hardened it in a few tablespoons of oil. I added the finely chopped garlic and grated carrot on a small grater and left them on the fire until they took on a little color.
I added the minced meat and left it on the fire until it lightened in color, then I added the wine and kept it on the stove until it was completely absorbed. Add the broth and tomato paste (about a tablespoon of tomato paste and about a large cup of broth), bay leaf and rosemary sprig (if you do not have rosemary do not bathe) and cover. Keep on the fire for about 20 minutes until the meat becomes tender!
In a tray greased with butter I put the lasagna sheets (I get 3 sheets of lasagna paste on one layer), I added a layer of ragu sauce, a layer of bechamel sauce and I sprinkled grated Parmesan.
I repeated the operation twice (3 layers). At the end, over the last layer of bechamel sauce I skipped the parmesan and I added plenty of grated mozzarella.
Put it in the oven heated to 180 degrees Celsius for about 35-40 minutes, or until it catches the specific golden color.
Only good is this Italian food after the traditional Romanian dishes enjoyed at Christmas.
To start, you have to finely chop the onion and garlic and cook them in hot oil. Then add the minced meat and fry until it changes color and becomes crumbly.
In this composition add the soup, peeled tomatoes with juice, spices and let them simmer.
In order for the lasagna to be absolutely delicious, you must prepare the sheets correctly. Boil them in salted water and a tablespoon of oil until soft, but be careful not to let them break too much. After they have boiled, drain the water and spread them on a napkin.
For the Bechamel sauce, you have to cook the butter and flour briefly, add the milk and mix them with the whisk. Boil them for 5-6 minutes. Then season with salt, white pepper and nutmeg. Cut the cheese into slices.
Grease a pan with butter and alternately place a sheet of lasagna, a layer of minced meat and Bechamel sauce, slices of cheese, pepper and Parmesan. Repeat this procedure until the ingredients are finished.
The last row of leaves is greased with Bechamel sauce and sprinkled with grated Sofia cheese.
All this wonderful lasagna is put in the preheated oven and left for 30-40 minutes.
Lasagna with minced meat and Delaco Sofia cheese is left in the pan to cool a little, after which it can be served.
Lasagna with spinach
Boil the lasagna sheets according to the instructions on the package. Finely chop the onion with the garlic and fry them in the slightly heated oil beforehand. Add the crushed tomatoes and grated carrot. Stir gently until smooth.
Combine the broth and wine with the rest of the composition. Boil for about 10-12 minutes, then season to taste. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Drain it, finely chop it and mix it with ricotta cheese (or urda).
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Grease a heat-resistant dish with oil and start & # 8222assemble & # 8221 lasagna. Place a row of pasta in layers, then spinach and the composition with tomatoes, then another sheet, over which the sliced / grated cheese is placed. Repeat this until the ingredients are finished.
Bake the spinach lasagna until golden brown on top and reduce the juice. Serve hot, of course.
How to make vegan lasagna: 2 delicious recipes
Vegan lasagna should not contain products of animal origin. Therefore, to prepare this lasagna, many people think they need to get rid of cheese, bechamel sauce and butter. But there are other ways to prepare and enjoy vegan lasagna in such a delicious way that everyone, absolutely everyone (even non-vegans) will lick their fingers!
There are many ways to make a refined lasagna, not only with the traditional Bolognese sauce. It is a truly versatile dish and, in this sense, it's easy to make a vegan lasagna - just with vegetables, vegan cheese, vegan bechamel and vegetable butter.
1. Vegetable lasagna with vegan bechamel
The first option to enjoy a vegan lasagna involves making a bechamel sauce with herbal ingredients. Haven't you tried it? Follow the instructions and enjoy it with the whole family!
Ingredients for lasagna
For the filling
- Mushrooms (300 g)
- 1 eggplant
- 2 onions
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small - medium red pepper
- Olive oil
For vegan bechamel sauce:
- 4 cups unsweetened vegetable milk (1 liter)
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable butter
- First, put all the ingredients in a pot. If you want, you can sift the flour first to make sure that less lumps appear.
- Then, bring the sauce to a boil and stir continuously to make sure it is thick and homogeneous.
- Finally, take it off the heat and set it aside.
- First, wash and clean all the vegetables. Cut them into small pieces.
- Then, put a little olive oil in a pan and sauté all the vegetables, adding salt and pepper to taste. Saute everything until browned.
- Depending on the lasagna sheets you bought, follow the instructions on the package. Some must be boiled, others must be softened, others can be placed directly in the oven. Read the instructions on the package.
- In the meantime, you can preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- When the sheets are ready, place a layer of lasagna sheets on a baking sheet and then a layer of filling on top.
- Then repeat step 3, adding a layer of lasagna sheets and then filling.
- Continue until you have no more sheets.
- After that, pour the bechamel sauce over the last layer and sprinkle vegan cheese on top.
- Finally, put the tray in the oven for about 15 minutes, until the lasagna turns golden.
- Now you can enjoy a tasty vegan lasagna with vegetables and bechamel!
2. Vegan lasagna
If the first recipe didn't catch your eye, you can try this alternative in which you will only use vegetables. It is delicious and you can consume it both for lunch and dinner.
Ingredients for lasagna
For the filling
- Mushrooms (340 g)
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- Spinach (220 g)
- 1 red pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 eggplant
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First, wash and peel the garlic, onion and pepper.
- Then cut them into small pieces and put them in the pan with olive oil. Saute them lightly and add the can of tomatoes and a pinch of salt. If you want, you can also add a pinch of sugar. Put everything aside.
- After that, wash the eggplant and zucchini. You don't have to peel vegetables, but you should cut them into very thin slices.
- Then wash the spinach. If it is frozen, defrost it and drain it well to get rid of all the water.
- In another pan, with olive oil and salt to taste, fry the zucchini, eggplant and spinach. Put the vegetables aside.
- Then, as in the previous recipe, prepare the lasagna sheets according to the instructions on the package. When they are ready, place a layer of sheets in an ovenproof dish.
- Then, on this layer, put some of the spinach mixture and cover with a second layer of lasagna sheets.
- Repeat to get at least 3 layers of lasagna and 3 layers of vegetable filling (pumpkin, eggplant and spinach).
- Then, on the last layer of leaves, pour the tomato sauce and add vegan cheese on top.
- Finally, place the lasagna in the oven at 180 ° C (350 ° F) for about 15 minutes, until golden.
- Serve hot vegan lasagna!
Are you on a vegan diet and want to make a delicious and different dish? Do you just want to take care of your health and reduce calories? Then don't hesitate to try these delicious vegan lasagna recipes!
Cut eggplant, zucchini and zucchini into rounds
Sprinkle with olive oil and season with basil, paprika, thyme, salt and pepper.
Put them in the oven at 180 degrees C, for about 15 minutes
Melt the butter in a saucepan
Add the flour and incorporate it until smooth
Put the warm milk and mix with a whisk
Put the bay leaves, salt and white pepper to taste
Add nutmeg and granulated onions
Stir until it thickens
Put 1-2 tablespoons of bechamel sauce in the oven tray
Put 6 sheets of lasagna interspersed
Add another layer of bechamel sauce and tomato sauce
Then add eggplant, zucchini and zucchini
Sprinkle a layer of mozzarella and bellows
Put another 6 lasagna sheets followed by bechamel sauce
Spread it well and add the rest of the tomato sauce
Put another layer of eggplant, zucchini and zucchini
Sprinkle another layer of mozzarella and bellows
Add the last layer of lasagna sheets and the last layer of bechamel sauce
Put the rest of the remaining mozzarella and bellows
Bake for about 15-20 minutes, at 180 degrees Celsius, until everything is au gratin