- Berries cherry - 400 grams (red, black currant, cherry, strawberry or raspberry or all together)
- 2 eggs
- Milk 1 cup
- Sugar ¼ cup
- Vanillin 10 grams
- Flour 1 cup
- Sour cream (fat) 2/3 cup
- Powdered sugar 1 tablespoon
- Cream 50 ml
- Main ingredients: Cherry, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Colander, Glass - 2 amount, Table spoon, Bowl - 2 amount, Whisk, Egg separator, Bakeware, Oven or Oven, Serving dish, Plates or saucers (by the number of eaters)
Step 1: Rinse the berries.Berries must be washed in a colander with running cold water, separated from the stems, put in a bowl or plate. Wash the eggs too, place the egg separator on the glass, break the eggs into it (one at a time), wait for the protein to drain into the glass, then quickly transfer the yolk to another glass.
Step 2: Prepare the Klafouti batter.In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until a thick foam is formed. 2 egg yolks should be combined with sugar, cream, milk, vanilla and beat thoroughly with a whisk. Pour flour here and add protein. Beat the resulting batter into a whisk until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Step 3: Bake the cake.At the bottom of the baking dish, it is necessary to place the washed and dried berries, which are filled with the prepared dough. Place the mold in an oven heated to 180 - 200 degrees. Klafuti should be baked for about 30 to 40 minutes. While we are waiting for the pie to be ready, we will prepare the cream: whip the sour cream in a bowl with icing sugar with a whisk.
Step 4: Serving Klafuti.When the most tender cake is baked, it needs to be slightly cooled (in a natural way). Then it can be removed from the baking dish and transferred to a serving flat dish. In this form, you can serve klafuti on the table, then cut it into portions with a sharp knife and arrange on plates or saucers and grease with sour cream. Klafuti can be washed down with fruit juices or milkshakes. Good appetite!
- - To cook klafuti according to the classic recipe, cherry with pits should be used, this will give a special taste to the pie.
- - In order not to spend on the preparation of sour cream, you can sprinkle it only with powdered sugar.
- - To determine if the pie is ready, it can be pierced with a knife, if it easily enters and exits, then the klafuti can be taken out of the oven. - For klfuti, you can use not only cherries, but also black or red currant berries, strawberries or raspberries, blackberries or gooseberries - whatever your soul desires.