We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making chicken breast in bacon with goat cheese
- Chicken breast (fillet) 2 pcs.
- Bacon (sliced) 6-8 strips
- Goat cheese 100 g
- Sweet tomatoes 200 g
- Breadcrumbs for breading
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Dried basil to taste
- Greens (parsley, thyme, dill, sage, spinach) 1 bunch
- Oil (sunflower, olive) 2 tables. spoons
- Main ingredients: Bacon, Chicken, Cheese
Inventory:Crockery, Knife, Cutting board, Hammer, Toothpicks or skewers, Stove, Oven, Bakeware
Cooking chicken breasts in bacon with goat cheese:
Step 1: Prepare chicken and other ingredients.It is not difficult to work with the fillet, you need to thoroughly rinse it with running water, simultaneously cleaning it from films and grease. Then unfold the fillet "book" and cut in half. Each received piece of fillet needs to be slightly beaten off with a special hammer on both sides. This will make the meat more tender. We wash and chop the greens and tomatoes - finely chop the first, cut the second into pieces. Open the package with sliced bacon and get the slices out. If you have a whole piece of bacon, then you need to cut it into thin slices.
Step 2: Cook the chicken breast in the bacon with goat cheese.
Step 3: Serve the chicken breasts in bacon with goat cheese.That the breasts are ready can be determined by the browned bacon and white meat inside it. And also the incredibly delicious smell that will fill your kitchen. Ready-made breasts in bacon with goat cheese are served hot, can be whole, or you can cut rolls from the breasts. Such a dish is suitable for both ordinary dinner and dinner party. Despite the simplicity of preparation, it has an exquisite delicate taste. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of goat cheese, you can use soft cream cheese with more spices.
- - Olive oil is much more aromatic, therefore it is preferable to use it.
- - If you want to make the dish more satisfying, add sliced circles of young zucchini to the tomato shape - they will only enhance the taste of the dish.
- - Cherry tomatoes are ideal as sweet tomatoes.