We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Lamb Ribs in Bacon
- Lamb ribs (loin) 500 g
- Bacon 150 g
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Coriander to taste
- Dried basil to taste
- Ground ginger to taste
- Cloves to taste
- Red wine 1 glass
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Vegetable oil 2 table. tablespoons + for frying
- Main Ingredients: Lamb, Bacon
- Serving 3 servings
Inventory:Crockery, Knife, Paper towel, Skewers or toothpicks, Cooker, Frying pan
Cooking lamb ribs in bacon:
Step 1: Cut the ribs.The ribs or loin should be thoroughly washed with running water, and then dried with a paper towel and cut into portions in 1 rib in each. Ribs need to be salt and pepper.
Step 2: Prepare the marinade for the ribs.The meat from the ribs is very tender and juicy, but we will add more flavor and spice to it with the help of marinade. We prepare it as follows - pour a glass of red wine into a container for pickling, squeeze a couple of cloves of garlic, add finely chopped parsley and spices. You can take a mixture of spices "For meat" or "For barbecue", but you can use individual options. Add a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil, mix the marinade properly and transfer the ribs into it. Leave the meat to soak for 3-4 hours.
Step 3: Cook the lamb ribs in the bacon.Cut the bacon into thin slices according to the number of ribs. If you are not sure that you will get suitable slices, buy sliced bacon. We take the ribs from the marinade and wrap each in a slice of bacon. You can fix the bacon with a skewer or a toothpick so that it does not turn around. When all the ribs are wrapped, transfer them to a heated pan, greased with vegetable oil. Ribs should be fried from all possible sides, turning over as often as possible. When the bacon is browned, pour the marinade into a frying pan, bring it to a boil over high heat, and then reduce the heat to small and simmer the ribs for 40 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the ready-made lamb ribs in bacon.Ribs in bacon should be served with hot, slightly watered marinade in which they were stewed. You can make a side dish of baked potatoes, but you can only enjoy the taste of meat. Enjoy your meal!
- - The recipe adapts well to barbecue from lamb ribs in bacon. In this case, cook the ribs after pickling on a wire rack.
- - Fry the ribs in a pan with a thick bottom.
- - Another type of marinade is lemon juice with butter, pepper and marjoram.
- - Ribs in the glaze work well. Three suitable types of glaze are honey and pineapple juice, soy sauce and white wine, mustard seeds and honey. And of course spices. Choose which option you like best.
- - As a side dish, a salad of fresh vegetables is good.