We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Boil the rice according to the instructions on the package. Drain well and set aside.
Meanwhile, salt and pepper the meat. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan over high heat. Add the meat and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Reduce the flame, add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat until soft.
Add the mushrooms, garlic and carrot and cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender and the meat is done and browned as desired. Add parsley and mix well.
Add the tomato paste, paprika, salt and pepper and mix until all the ingredients are hot. Put them aside.
Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper in a bowl. Heat half of the remaining oil in an omelet pan. Pour half of the egg mixture and cook for 1 minute. Remove the omelette and add half of the meat and rice mixture. Roll the omelette and serve with a small bowl of your favorite sauce.
Chicken with rice and oranges
Ingredient: a cup of Basmati rice, a cup of orange juice, a cup of water, a teaspoon of salt, 3 teaspoons butter, 1/2 cup shredded or sliced almonds, 4 pieces of skinless chicken breast and bones, 1/2 cup orange marmalade , 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
Method of preparation: Put the rice, orange juice, water and salt on the fire in a saucepan and mix so as not to get caught. When it starts to boil, lower the heat, put a lid on and leave for another 15 minutes. Meanwhile, melt a teaspoon of butter in another pan over low heat. Add the almonds and mix until golden. Then add the rest of the butter and chicken and keep on the heat until the meat penetrates. Finally, add the orange jam and mix until the composition is homogeneous.
The chicken and rice are placed on plates, and the orange sauce is poured on top. Serve with orange slices and green onions sprinkled on top. It is recommended with a semi-sweet white wine or a golden dry one.
Dried rice with chicken and vegetables
A chicken with vegetables with a modest touch, but very light and delicious.
- Irene Arcas
- Cuisine: Spanish
- Recipe type: rice
- Gates: 4
- Cooking time: 1H
- Total time: 1H
- 90 g of olive oil
- 100 g green and red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 100 g eggplant in large pieces
- 100 g zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 50 g carrots in medium pieces
- 50 g onion, coarsely chopped
- 200 g of crushed natural tomatoes (preserved)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 g diced chicken drumstick or pulp
- 1000 g chicken or vegetable broth
- 350 g bomb or round rice
- 1/2 sachet of spices for paella or 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Add the oil and garlic to the glass. We are not destroyed 3 seconds, speed 5. Lower the leftovers from the lid and the walls and add the diced chicken. programmer 10 minutes, temperature 120º, turn left, spoon speed. (After 5 minutes, we stop the machine, open it and take out the chicken because it got caught in a blade of blades and continue cooking). Remove the chicken, leaving the oil inside and set aside.
Put onions, peppers, zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes in the glass. We are not destroyed 5 seconds, speed 5. Add the chicken we reserved and schedule 20 minutes, temperature 120º, spoon speed, turn left.
Add the paella (or turmeric) spices and paprika. programmer 2 minutes, temperature 120º, spoon speed, turn left.
Add the broth, rice and 1/2 teaspoon salt and set aside 15 minutes, temperature 100º, turn left, spoon speed.
Add the rice to a paella (serve a large pan and stir) and cook 12-15 minutes on medium-low heat until all the broth is consumed. Turn off the heat and let it rest for 3 minutes. We serve.
The content of the article respects our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error, click here.
Full article: Thermorecetas »Recipes for children» From 1 year to 3 years »Dry rice with chicken and vegetables
Everything is cooked in the same tray. Baked chicken wings with rice
We need the following ingredients:
1-2 tablespoons spices (mixture of red pepper, salt, dried garlic, black pepper, if desired)
1. First wash the wings and cut them into 2 parts.
Add salt, oil, spices and mix well.
Cover the dish with cling film and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Peel and grate the carrots.
Cut the onion into cubes and fry in oil.
Add the carrots and fry for 1 minute.
3. Rinse the rice, add the onion, mix with the carrots, salt, season and mix again.
4. Grease the yena bowl with oil, pour the rice into it and cover evenly.
Add water in a ratio of 1: 2, place the wings on top, add a few cloves of garlic and 2 bay leaves.
5. Cover the dish with a lid or foil and place it in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 1 hour.
Then remove the foil and cook the rice for another 30 minutes.
TIP: If you want the rice to be weak, shorten the cooking time: 40 minutes under foil and 20 minutes without foil.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
SOUP WITH CHICKEN AND TOMATOES
Today we serve soup with chicken and tomato meatballs! A quick and delicious recipe that I invite you to try as soon as possible!
I used vegetables for meatball soup from Edenia because all I have left
all that remained was to prepare the meatballs!
The vegetables contained are cubes of carrots, parsnips, onions, sweet red peppers, celery and peeled tomatoes.
The vegetable mix is well chosen and proportioned to perfectly compliment the star ingredient, the meatballs, and to give the traditional taste to the recipe.
450g vegetables for meatball soup from Edenia
250g chopped chicken breast
1 tablespoon rice
200g mashed tomatoes
Dill, parsley, thyme
For starters we will prepare the meatballs. Mix the chopped chicken breast with the egg and rice. We wet our hands and form meatballs that we put on a plate.
Put 2.5L of water in a pot to boil. When it starts to boil, add the directly frozen vegetables. Bring to the boil again and add the meatballs.
Let everything simmer for 30 minutes. In the last 10 minutes, add the mashed tomatoes.
Turn off the heat and add the spices.
Ready quick meatball soup. We served it with sour cream. Delicious! Great appetite!
Vegetables for Edenia soups and broths they are sorted, cleaned, washed, portioned, mixed in specific proportions of the recipe and frozen quickly a few hours after harvest, thus considerably reducing the loss of vitamins and nutrients.
With Edenia soup and vegetable mixes, everything is very simple!
Each vegetable mix is very well proportioned, so that the success of the recipe is guaranteed every time.
I confidently invite you to use the vegetables for Edenia soups and broths in Flaveur dishes!
SWEET SOUL CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLE
Sweet and sour pineapple chicken it was one of my favorite recipes at one time. The sweet-sour combination in this case in this case is very suitable and the tasty result. Before preparing such a recipe we must have all the ingredients ready, so that everything goes quickly.
The recipe is one of the most popular in China that has won many fans abroad. There is no Chinese restaurant you can't find sweet and sour pineapple chicken.
The sweet elements (sugar) perfectly balance the sour ones (Chinese vinegar). What I like most is the fact that the chicken is accompanied by vegetables and at the end there is a delicious sauce without which I can't imagine this recipe.
Sweet and sour chicken it can be accompanied by plain rice or fried rice with eggs, fried rice with vegetables, but it also goes with simple rice noodles.
Chinese recipes they are made easy and fast. When time presses you, but you want to put something good for the whole family on the table, Chinese recipes can be a good and tasty solution.
Chinese cuisine is known for this. Hot cooking is what makes their food so good and the cooking process so fast. Everything happens in 15 minutes, it is cooked only in a special pan (wok).
If I generally love to cook with chicken legs and avoid chicken breast, in Chinese recipes it is very well integrated and tastes good with Asian sauces and flavors.
You can find more recipes from Chinese cuisine if click here.
We are fans of Asian cuisine, so you will find on the blog both Chinese and Indian or Lebanese recipes.
Now I let you see what ingredients you need and how you can prepare sweet and sour pineapple chicken.
2-3 tablespoons oil
500 g chicken breast
4-5 tablespoons starch (keep 2 for sauce)
1 medium-sized onion
1/2 green bell pepper
1/2 carrot cut into thin strips
6 slices of pineapple
200 ml chicken soup (can also be water)
1.5 tablespoons Chinese vinegar
2-3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons ketchup
Roll the diced chicken breast into 2-3 tablespoons of starch, then fry it in 2 tablespoons of palm oil, taking care to mix and turn it to be well prepared.
Remove the chicken from the wok, and cook the chopped onion julienne with carrot and pepper. Heat for about 2 minutes.
Add the chicken, cook for another 2 minutes, then add the pineapple.
Add 150 ml of chicken soup, turn on low heat, put the lid on and let it boil for 2 minutes. Add Chinese vinegar, soy, sugar and ketchup.
Pour the dissolved starch into the rest of the soup and mix. Season with salt to taste. When the sauce starts to thicken, take it off the heat and put the sweet and sour pineapple chicken on a plate.
Nettle with nettles
Abetina sent a wonderful recipe to our Contest: Omelette with nettles. Bring spring with you with your wonderful recipes prepared for your loved ones and you can win a DeKassa 10 Liter pressure cooker with extra glass lid, a wok pan with lid and Bergner ceramic interior (Vioflam series), or a steam cooking pot with two Peterhof sites (bottom encapsulated in 3 layers), offered by Megaplus.ro.
Maybe I exaggerate every spring with live nettle dishes but they are an easy to prepare and very healthy delicacy and today I will present you this wonderful omelet!
a large bowl with live nettles,
a red bell pepper,
a green hot pepper,
salt to taste,
10 gr. Ground pepper,
150 gr. Bellows cheese,
Method of preparation
We clean the nettles well and put them in a bowl with cold water for about 10 minutes, then wash them well and boil them with cold water, let them simmer and turn off the heat, let the nettles cool in the water then strain them and the resulting water can be used as a hair treatment, ie we can wash with this water from nettles. We will wash the nettles in some water and let them drain. When they are well drained, we take them in our hands and squeeze them very well and chop them finely. In a bowl put eggs and a little salt and mix very well, over them we will add finely chopped pepper, hot pepper cut into thin slices, ground pepper and tarragon, chew with a spoon to mix and pour into a pan in which we put baking paper, on top add a few olives, a few slices of pepper and a few slices of bellows cheese, put the tray in the oven over high heat. Serve cold or hot with pickles! Good appetite!
A (almost) Thai recipe for rice with chicken
I don't really put recipes on the blog, with a few exceptions. I'm posting this today because it's simple, but it makes you look like a great cook, especially since Thai food isn't very well known here.
In the kitchen, I like dishes that do not require a lot of art, fixed temperatures, exact quantities and so on. I cook for a meal, not a restaurant. I want them to come out well and not look for them in the horns.
I also think that cooking is a basic skill in life. You want to be able to eat something good and without depending on others, especially since we all eat quite often.
This recipe is a (inspired) Thai rice with chicken and vegetables. It can be done by anyone with enough experience in the kitchen to figure out when some chicken has been fried in oil, and who knows how to boil rice. It comes out a little sweet, a little hot, but the juiciness can be calibrated depending on the spices.
Ingredients for 2-3 servings (approximate quantities):
- 2-300 g chicken (boneless leg or breast)
- 200 g rice (ideally Jasmine otherwise, a little more grain with grain excluding pilaf)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g canned corn
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion (medium)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- a little oil (enough to fry)
- 100-150 ml coconut milk
- ground ginger
- chili powder (optional)
All quantities are approximate. You can omit some & # 8211 sometimes don't lay an egg, for example. Sometimes I put more corn. Sometimes I put half a red pepper and half a yellow pepper to make it look nicer.
Coconut milk it's essential. If you've ever tried to drink something like this, you may have found it a bit nauseous & # 8211 that's the objection I get when I tell people about this recipe. Eh, cooking is something else like white wine, one is when you drink it, another is when you put it in food.
If you are wondering where to buy it: it is usually found in the area of exotic ingredients in large stores (or from Mega).
Oh, and until I forget & # 8211 freezes at a much higher temperature than you think. Even at room temperature it is possible to solidify and be a kind of white block. It's okay, it's not broken, it just froze. It melts quickly when it's hot.
The initial recipe I had seen was with baby corn and fresh ginger, but I adapted it for what I have on hand more often. If you make it with fresh ginger, pass it through the grater and put it together with the garlic and onion.
1. Boil the rice TIME, with water of one or two fingers over and 100 ml of coconut milk. Then leave to cool for about an hour. It is important to be cold for the rest of the recipe.
- There are a lot of tips on how to cook rice better. It depends on the pot. It depends on the rice. I usually rinse it in about 3-4 waters, until it goes out of the starch, then I put it in a small pot, covered by a finger or two of water. When almost all the water is gone, I take a berry and see if it has boiled. If so, I take it off the fire and turn it over on a plate. If not, pour a little water over and repeat the process.
- Boiled rice should be a bit of a piece, not porridge.
- The reason rice needs to be cold is because it otherwise absorbs a lot of oil later.
2. Cut the garlic and onion as small as possible. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut the pepper into small strips. Beat the eggs like an omelet.
3. Take a wok (or, if you don't, take a large pan, but you'll struggle a bit) and fry the onion, garlic and chicken in a little oil.
Note: A PIC of oil. A little. As long as you don't get burned. Not like schnitzels. Not like french fries. Not like mesh, if you do them in an oil bath (as I know some others). All the oil you put in the wok / pan reaches you on the plate, so think about it when you pour it.
4. When you think the chicken is fried, if it hasn't left a lot of water, you can pour about 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk over it, so that the sweet taste is a little stronger. This step is optional.
5. Add the rice and mix (1-2 minutes)
6. Add the peppers and corn and stir (also 1-2 minutes).
7. Add curry and ground ginger (and mix). If you haven't used curry too often, it's a yellow powder that turns green when you cook it & # 8211 I add until all the food gets a hint of sight. As for the ground ginger, I put about half a teaspoon, but some may like it faster. I understood that you can also put chili, but for me it would already be too fast.
8. After these are mixed, roll the rice on the edges, pour a little oil in the center of the pan and pour half of the eggs there. When they start to cook, mix them a little like a paprika, and then mix them in the rest of the rice. Repeat with the second half of the eggs.
Note: Why don't you lay both eggs at once? Because the surface in which you pour them is small, so the "omelet" will be thick and you will stay longer until it is done.
9. After you have mixed everything, it is ready & you put it in the plates and it is ready to eat.
We have some bowls that we use for soups and dishes like that. They are only good to hold in your hand if you want to sit on the couch and eat with the bowl in your hand (as I do), especially since you don't need a knife.
It's one of the few spicy dishes I really like.
Rice with Chicken in Curry Sauce, in the Shape of a Teddy Bear
1. Wash the chicken well and cut it into pieces of about two cm. Peel the potatoes, carrots and onions and cut them into pieces, about the same size as the chicken.
2. Pour a suitable amount of oil into the pan, after it heats up, reduce the flame from high to low. We put the onion pieces and fry them until we feel the specific smell.
3. Put the chicken pieces in the pan to fry them until their color turns white, then take them out on a plate.
4. Add a little oil to the pan and put the pieces of potato and carrot, fry them for a few minutes until they are half cooked.
5. Pour milk into the pan and let the vegetables simmer.
6. After the milk boils, add the curry powder, sugar and salt and mix well.
7. When the sauce boils, cover the pan with a lid and continue to boil all the ingredients over low heat until ready. Then add the onion and chicken pieces and let them penetrate as well.
8. Dissolve the honey in a little water and put the solution in the pan. Mix the whole composition well and after boiling the sauce, turn off the heat.
9. Beat eggs, add starch and beat again. Pour the composition into another pan and prepare an omelette sheet.
10. Put a suitable amount of pre-cooked rice in a bowl or glass bowl, in which the rice occupies only half of the space. Spoon the rice so that it is smooth.
11. Fill the other half of the container with the chicken in curry sauce.
12. Put another suitable amount of rice, still boiled, in another container, add soy sauce and mix well. The amount of rice must be enough to shape the bear's head and paws.
13. Using plastic gloves, take out some of the rice with soy sauce and shape the bear's head and ears and place it on the plain rice in the bowl.
14. We take again some of the plain rice and shape the teddy bear's body, which we also put in the bowl.
15. Cut half of the omelet slice and place it like a blanket over the teddy bear's body, with the most beautiful part facing up.
16. Model the bear's paws from the rest of the rice with soy sauce and arrange them to look out from under the duvet.
17. Cut a round slice of cheese with a knife or scissors and stick it in the center of the teddy bear's head. Two more slices of cheese will accentuate the shape of the teddy bear's ears. The last step is to make the bear's nose and mouth with the help of seaweed, which we glue on the slice of cheese that delimits its face. Now, I'm done preparing the chicken rice in teddy bear curry sauce. "Good night, teddy bear!"
1. Chicken rice in curry sauce is appreciated by both adults and children. If we don't prepare it especially for children, we can no longer bother to shape the rice. This will make cooking easier and save more time.
2. You can add milk if the sauce drops too quickly when we boil the ingredients in milk and the pieces of potato and carrot are not yet sufficiently penetrated.
3. Add starch to beaten eggs to obtain a more resistant omelet sheet to avoid breaking it in the modeling process. When preparing the omelet, use the low heat. Do not overturn the omelet or turn it over once at the end and immediately take it out of the pan to keep its yellow color, at least on one of the faces. We use this face as the surface of the duvet.