We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking asparagus in a shell of spinach and cheese
- Asparagus (green, white) 1 kg
- Spinach 70 g
- Hard cheese 150 g
- Cream (25%) 3-4 table. spoons
- Butter 1 table. spoon + for lubrication
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Dried basil to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Main Ingredients Asparagus, Spinach, Cheese
Inventory:Crockery, Knife, Cutting board, Paper napkins, Saucepan, Stove, Oven, Baking dish
Cooking asparagus in a shell of spinach and cheese:
Step 1: Prepare the Asparagus.For preparing snacks, both white and green asparagus are suitable. First you need to clean the stalks of asparagus from the hard peel and trim its ends. Do not save the stems, otherwise the taste will turn out completely different. We tie the asparagus into a bunch and leave it for now. Pour water into a saucepan, add salt, sugar (the proportion of 1 liter of water - 0.5 teaspoon of salt - 1 teaspoon of sugar) and a little butter. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. Then we lower our vegetable bunch into the pan as follows - at the bottom we place the lower part of the stems, we put it obliquely so that the tops peek out from the water. Cook the asparagus depending on its color: cook the thick white asparagus for 8 minutes, and the green 5. Then we remove the asparagus from the pan and dry it with paper napkins.
Step 2: Cook the sauce and asparagus in a shell of spinach and cheese.
Step 3: Serve the finished asparagus appetizer in a shell of spinach and cheese.Ready-made appetizer can be served chilled, or it can be warm - good, it cooks quickly and you can spend half an hour before the guests arrive. Asparagus can be eaten as an independent dish, but also with a side dish. The best side dishes for asparagus are young boiled potatoes, smoked fish, scrambled eggs and ham. Enjoy your meal!
- - Choose the right asparagus - the stems should be with dense tips, shiny and smooth.
- - Despite the fact that previously only white asparagus was considered a delicacy, in recent years they are increasingly preparing green. This is because it is more difficult to choose white asparagus - it is very bitter.
- - Do not digest asparagus, otherwise it will lose both its shape and taste.
- - Asparagus most of all "likes" spices such as curry, ginger and dried cilantro. As well as lime and lemon juice.
- - If you want to make the snack more nutritious, add slices of ham to the asparagus before baking, dipping them in tomato-garlic sauce before that.