Ingredients for Mushroom Glade Appetizer
- Pickled mushrooms 24 pieces
- Cucumber 1 piece
- Hard Cheese 100 grams
- Chicken egg 3 pieces
- Mayonnaise 3 tablespoons
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Dill greens 1 bunch
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Saucepan, Tablespoon, Bowl, Skewers, Grater, Garlic press, Serving plate
Cooking appetizer "Mushroom glade":
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Rinse chicken eggs under cold water, then place in a pan and fill with water, set to boil on high heat. After they boil, reduce the heat to medium and cook for at least 8 minutes. The eggs must be hard boiled. After that, remove and cool, cut into medium-sized cubes. Grate cheese on a coarse grater. Peel the garlic and pass through the garlic press.
Step 2: Mix the ingredients.Mix all prepared ingredients in a separate bowl and season with mayonnaise, mix thoroughly to get a single consistency. Now with clean hands, take a little mixture and form small balls.
Step 3: Form the mushrooms.Wash the cucumber under running water and cut into circles or in the shape of an oval, as you like. Lay them on top of cheese balls. Cut the mushrooms so as to separate the hat from the legs. Cover the cucumbers with mushroom caps. Poke all the mushrooms with skewers.
Step 4: Serve the Mushroom Glade appetizer.Garnish a serving dish with washed and dried lettuce leaves, then sprinkle abundantly with chopped greens in advance, and place the prepared “mushrooms” on top. Good appetite!
- - The remaining mushroom legs can also be grated or cut into small cubes and added to the mixture to prepare the balls.
- - In order to make it easier to clean the eggs, immediately after cooking, drain the water from them and put under a stream of cold running water.
- - If desired, you can replace mayonnaise with thick sour cream.
- It is better to take an oval or round dish