We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Pork Kharcho
- Pork (chilled) 300 g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Garlic 3 cloves
- 1 carrot
- Walnuts 0.5 cups
- Tomatoes 3 pcs.
- Salt to taste
- Wine vinegar to taste
- Clove 0.5 teaspoon spoons
- Sunli hops 0.5 teaspoon spoons
- Cinnamon 0.3 ch. spoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Water 3 L
- Extinguishing Vegetable Oil
- Butter for frying
- Greens (dill, cilantro) to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Portion 5-7
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Crockery, Knife, Blender, Cutting board, Stove, Saucepan, Frying pan
Cooking pork kharcho:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.The most important thing in kharcho is choosing the right ingredients. Take meat for example - only ribs will do. They need to be cut in portions so that each one has a stone. Then we wash the ribs with running water, removing bone fragments. Rinse the vegetables, peel the onions and carrots, and chop: onions - with straws or half rings, carrots in circles, tomatoes - in small pieces. Garlic should be peeled and left unchanged for now.
Step 2: Cook the pork kharcho soup.Fry in a pan greased with melted butter, onions until transparent and carrots. It will take about 3-4 minutes. Then we transfer the onions and carrots to the pot or cauldron, add the pork ribs there, drain the remaining oil from the pan, and add a little more so that the ribs do not burn. And then stew the ribs with vegetables over low heat for 15-20 minutes. At this time, pour 3 liters of water into another pot or kettle and bring to a boil. 20 minutes after the start of the meat stew, pour boiling water over it and let the soup boil for 10 minutes. While the soup is boiling, we will make a spicy dressing for it. To do this, put tomatoes, nuts, garlic, salt in a blender bowl and pour out all the seasonings. Grind spicy dressing to a paste. Add dressing to the soup, acidify it with wine vinegar, mix and cook for another 15-20 minutes. Then add finely chopped greens, try if there is enough salt, if not then add. Remove the soup from the heat and let it brew for an hour and a half.
Step 3: Serve the prepared pork kharcho soup.Serve the soup hot or warm, depending on your preference. Both adults and children will like it. As bread, Georgian pita bread is best. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of tomatoes, you can use tomato paste.
- - Wine vinegar in the classic recipe is sour pita bread - tklapi, which is made from sour plum tkemali. You can make tklapi from dogwood.
- - You can cook soup with other types of meat. And in other ways - for example, bake in pots in the oven.
- - To make the soup thicker and even more nutritious, add rice, corn grits or millet to it.
- - A different shade of taste can be obtained by pre-frying the ribs in a pan.