We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Scottish Egg Ingredients
- 6 eggs
- Ground beef (can be pork) 400 grams
- Dried parsley 1 teaspoon
- Dried thyme 1 teaspoon
- Onion 1 piece
- Table salt to your taste
- Flour, combined with salt and ground pepper 100 grams
- Breadcrumbs 150 grams
- Vegetable oil (for frying) 1 cup
- Main Ingredients Eggs
- Serving 5 servings
- World cuisine Scottish cuisine
Inventory:Frying pan, Sharp knife, Kitchen spatula, Fork, Tablespoon, Glass cup
Cooking Scottish eggs:
Step 1: Cook hard-boiled eggs.Put the eggs in a pan and fill with cold water. Bring the state of water to a boil and detect on the clock for six minutes, provided that if you want to make the eggs a little liquid directly in the middle, or seven minutes if you want the eggs to be completely cooked. Then it is necessary and very important to place and hold them under running cold water as fast as possible for about one minute, and then put them in a bowl filled with cold water and leave them to cool to such an extent that it is not difficult to pick them up - it will take about two minutes.
Step 2: Make cakes and start them.
Step 3: Fry the minced eggs.Heat the vegetable oil rather strongly in a pan, it is desirable that it be deep, and the oil in it a few centimeters in a layer. Very carefully, you need to place each egg in the minced meat in boiling oil and fry until the breading is absolutely and evenly golden and the meat is absolutely ready, and it is often necessary to turn it over. After the dish is ready, remove the eggs from the pan.
Step 4: Serve the Scottish eggs.Place the ready-made Scottish eggs on paper napkins or a clean towel. This is necessary in order to remove excess and unnecessary oil residues. Then cool and, decorating with your favorite greens, you can serve cold and whole to the table or cut into two halves. Good appetite!
- - You can also prepare a version that is more useful for this egg snack, in which case you need to bake the eggs in the oven, and not fry them in a pan. The crust will become less crispy, but the taste and aroma will be just as excellent.
- - The dish will certainly look even more interesting if you try not to use chicken, but quail or ostrich eggs.
- - Soft-boiled eggs should be cooked only if you plan to serve a hot appetizer of eggs. In other cases, cook hard-boiled eggs.