We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking vegetable stew
- Zucchini 1 kilogram
- 2 carrots
- Potato 600 grams
- Cabbage 1 forks
- Onions 2 pieces
- Tomato paste (or 3 pieces of fresh tomato) 1 tablespoon
- Spices (salt, ground pepper) to taste to taste
- Vegetable oil 4 tablespoons
- ½ teaspoon vinegar
- Dill 1/2 beam
- Main Ingredients Cabbage, Zucchini
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Vegetable knife, Cutting board, Large cauldron, Colander, Tablespoon
Cooking vegetable stew:
Step 1: Prepare the vegetables.Rinse the squash thoroughly, peel and cut them into cubes measuring approximately 1.5 by 1.5 centimeters. If zucchini young seeds can not be removed. Next, put them in a deep cup, and then add a little salt. Peel the potatoes and carrots, try to do this extremely carefully. Cut them into cubes too. Salt the potatoes to taste.
Step 2: Stew the vegetables separately.
Step 3: Add the onion and tomato paste.Peel and chop two small onions into thin rings. Fry the onion until golden in the remaining vegetable oil, then add the tomato paste or fresh tomatoes, chopped very finely, and simmer for 10 minutes. Do not overdo it at this stage. Chop small cabbage forks. Be careful when handling the knife. Add cabbage to the onion and simmer in a cauldron for 15-20 minutes with the lid closed. Put the pre-fried zucchini in a cauldron with cabbage, also add potatoes and carrots. Sprinkle all the contents with salt, pepper, vinegar to taste. Then you need to mix everything very carefully. Stew vegetables on low heat until cooked, while stirring occasionally. When all the ingredients are soft, it means our stew is ready. Chop the previously washed dill finely and add it to the vegetable stew when it is ready.
Step 4: Serve the vegetable stew.Before serving the dish, you can decorate it with fresh herbs (parsley, dill). Or put on sheets of cabbage or lettuce. Good appetite!
- - Try to strictly observe the proportions stated in the recipe.
- - Choose only good vegetables, as a spoiled product will make the taste of the resulting dish much worse.
- - Try to adhere to time limits in the process of heat treatment of vegetables so that they do not burn, and do not remain half-moist.
- - More often use this dish in your diet, as it is very useful, rich in vitamins and minerals that positively affect the human body. Also, vegetable stew does not contain excess carbohydrates.