We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Mantapur
- Beef (chilled tenderloin) 500 grams
- 2 eggs
- Premium wheat flour 1/2 cup
- Onion 2 pieces
- Drinking pure water 6 glasses
- Ghee 2 tablespoons
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Matsun (yogurt) 1 cup
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Ground black pepper 1 pinch
- Salt to your liking
- Main ingredients: Beef, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Meat grinder, Bowl, Tablespoon, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Saucepan, Sieve, Rolling pin, Glass, Kitchen stove, Serving plates
Step 1: Prepare the minced meat.Rinse a piece of meat well, then dry with a kitchen towel. Separate the flesh from the bones, then clean them from various tendons and films. From the obtained bones, cook the broth. Pass the pulp through a meat grinder, preferably 2 times. Add the finely chopped onion and pre-fried in vegetable oil to the minced meat. Then chopped greens, black pepper and salt to your liking. Mix everything thoroughly.
Step 2: Prepare the dough and form manti.
Step 3: Cook the manti.When the manti is formed, dip them into a hot and pre-strained broth. Cook over low heat and with a small boil until cooked. Manti should float to the surface.
Step 4: Cook the Matsun.Matsun or yogurt is an Armenian and Georgian yogurt made from boiled cow, sheep, goat or camel milk. Milk should be fermented at an elevated temperature, about 48-55 ° C, about 3-4 hours. Then mix the garlic passed through the garlic press with the prepared milk and mix thoroughly.
Step 5: Serve Mantapurs.When serving hot mantapurs should be poured with matsun on top, and meat broth should be served separately. As a decoration, you can use any chopped greens, just sprinkle mantrapura with it. Good appetite!
- - In order for the mantrapurs to be very juicy and tender, you can put a small piece of oil on top of the mince in each of them.
- - If you want to save time on the preparation of mincemeat for mantrapur, you can buy pork and beef ready-made minced meat in any store, the main thing is to keep it fresh.
- - While you are preparing minced meat, matsun and preparing other necessary ingredients for the dish, cover the finished dough with a clean towel so that it does not get airy during this time.
- A short video on cooking mantas