We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Couscous with Seafood
- Sea cocktail (octopus, squid, mussels, cuttlefish, peeled shrimp,) 250 grams
- Couscous 100 grams
- Olive oil 4 tablespoons
- Soya sauce to your liking
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Seasoning (preferably for seafood) to your liking
- Main Ingredients: Shrimp, Squid, Mussels and Scallops, Octopus
- Serving 2 servings
- World cuisine Moroccan cuisine
Inventory:Jar without bottom and lid, Deep frying pan, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Bowl, Saucepan, Cooker
Cooking seafood couscous:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.First, unfreeze a bag of seafood, then rinse them under water and drain. Cut garlic cloves into several large pieces. Heat a deep frying pan over medium heat, add a little olive oil. Add the garlic, reduce the heat and keep it in the pan for a little while. So that the garlic does not have time to blacken and fry, but simply gives its flavor. Then remove it from the pan.
Step 2: Stew seafood.In the same pan, send seafood, sprinkle with seasonings. Simmer for about 1 minute over low heat. Pour the resulting "broth" into a separate container. Add soy sauce to the seafood and fry for another 1 minute.
Step 3: Cook the couscous.Steam the couscous following the instructions on the package, only add a little less water than indicated. Add the drained "broth" from seafood to the cereal, salt to your taste. Stir regularly with a fork so that the grains do not stick together.
Step 4: Serve the couscous with seafood.Now that everything is ready, put the jar without the bottom and the lid on a serving plate, put the finished cereal in it, then seafood, let it brew a little and carefully remove the jar. You can decorate the dish with fresh slices of vegetables, spreading them around a charming island. Good appetite!
- - Couscous can act as a hot as well as a cold side dish for anything. Be one of the ingredients in a salad.
- - To this dish, you can add spices and herbs such as: coriander, bay leaf, cilantro, tarragon, rosemary and lemon juice.
- - It is better to use seafood in stores, already peeled, processed and boiled, especially since it is safer and faster.
- - If you wish, you can also replace soy sauce with any other, such as spicy sauce.