Cheese Donut Ingredients
- Curd 300 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Sugar sand 5-6 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Sifted wheat flour as needed
- Sunflower oil as needed
- Powdered sugar 150 grams or to taste
- Main ingredients Eggs, Curd, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Fine mesh strainer, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Tablespoon, Fork, Teaspoon, Stove, Frying pan, Skimmer, Tray, Deep plate, Large flat plate, Paper kitchen towels, Large flat plate
Cooking Cheese Donuts:
Step 1: prepare the cheese mass.
For this sweet dish, it is advisable to use dry cottage cheese with a minimum amount of liquid, but if there is none, you can cook from any. In a clean, dry, deep bowl, put 300 grams of cottage cheese, knead it with a fork, then add 5 - 6 tablespoons of granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the cottage cheese.
Stir until smooth and begin to introduce sifted wheat flour into the resulting mixture. We act slowly, spoon after spoon, at the same time kneading cottage cheese dough of medium density.
Step 2: make the donuts.
After we turn on the stove to an average level and put a deep frying pan with 300 milliliters of vegetable oil. Then pour a little sifted wheat flour into a deep plate, 150 to 200 grams is enough for a start. We pick up a full tablespoon of the curd mass, put it in the palm of the hand and with the help of the second palm we form a ball the size of a walnut from it. Blend it in wheat flour and put it on a large flat plate, sprinkled with a small layer of flour. In the same way, we form the rest so far donuts.
Step 3: fry the donuts.
Now we check the temperature of the deep fat, roll up the crumb of bread and put it in a pan with butter. If nothing happened, then the fat has not yet warmed up. And if a large number of small bubbles appear around the crumb, then it's time to fry the donuts. Gently lower them to the bottom of the pan and fry kruglyasha to a golden crust of light brown color. Periodically turn the donuts from side to side for uniform frying and make sure that they do not burn.
When the donuts are covered with a blush, remove them from the pan with a slotted spoon and put them on a large tray covered with paper kitchen towels. Let the paper absorb the excess fat, and in the meantime add a little vegetable oil to the pan and put the next batch of donuts. We put ready, slightly cooled cottage cheese balls on a large flat dish, sprinkle with powdered sugar to taste and serve for dessert.
Step 4: serve the cheese donuts.
Cheese donuts are served warm or chilled as dessert, light tomorrow, afternoon snack or dinner. If desired, before serving, they are sprinkled with powdered sugar or watered with homemade sour cream, cream, as well as any fruit or berry syrups. This yummy is pleasant to relish with a cup of fresh brewed tea or with a glass of warm fresh milk. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- If desired, cinnamon or vanilla sugar can be added to the curd mass, these spices will give the finished dessert a pleasant rich aroma. Very often chopped nuts, soaked poppy seeds or dried fruits are added to such donut dough.
- If you bought too dry cottage cheese, with harsh grains, it is better to grind it through a sieve with a fine mesh and then combine with other ingredients.
- Before introducing the flour into the curd mass, it should be sifted through a sieve with a fine mesh, during this process it becomes more friable, saturated with oxygen and dried, which has a beneficial effect on the preparation of any flour products. Sifting also helps to get rid of unwanted litter, which very often gets into the package with flour during packaging at the factory.
- For deep-frying, it is advisable to use refined sunflower oil, which does not have a pronounced aroma of sunflowers and does not foam.