Ingredients for making champignon cutlets
- Champignons 400 grams
- Potato 2 pieces (medium)
- Onion 2 pieces
- Semolina (finely ground) 3 tablespoons
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Breadcrumbs 100 grams
- Vegetable oil 100 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Ground paprika to taste
- Suneli hops to taste
- Main ingredients: Onions, Eggs, Mushrooms
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Deep plate - 5 pieces, Grater, Stove, Frying pan with lid, Tablespoon, Kitchen spatula, Blender, Large flat dish
Cooking champignon cutlets:
Step 1: prepare the vegetables.
Using a sharp vegetable knife, peel the potatoes and onions, and cut the rhizome from each champignon. We wash vegetables under cold running water from any kind of pollution and dry them with paper kitchen towels from excess moisture. After alternately stack them on a cutting board and grind. Mushrooms are cut into layers or slices up to 2 - 3 millimeters thick.
We chop the onion with a cube up to 1 centimeter.
Rub potatoes on a large or medium grater. We lay out the slices in separate deep plates.
Step 2: stew the onion.
Now turn on the stove to a medium level and put on it a pan with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. When the fat warms up, we throw the onion into it and simmer the vegetable, stirring with a kitchen spatula until it is transparent and lightly coated with a golden crust. About 3 to 4 minutes the onion will reach the desired consistency, remove the pan from the stove and transfer the fried vegetable to a clean, dry blender bowl.
Step 3: stew the mushrooms.
We put the pan back on the included stove, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to the container and pour the chopped mushrooms into it. Stew them, stirring with a kitchen spatula until the moisture evaporates completely. When this happens, continue to simmer the mushrooms for another 1 minute until a brown crust appears on pieces of the vegetable. After immediately send them to the blender bowl to the fried onions.
Step 4: prepare the mushroom stuffing.
Turn on the blender at the highest speed and grind the vegetables in the bowl to a homogeneous mass. The size of the pieces should not exceed 3 millimeters. We shift the chopped vegetables into a deep bowl and add to them, prepared potatoes, semolina, salt to taste, and all the spices indicated in the ingredients. We drive in one egg without shell. Using a tablespoon, mix all the components of the mushroom stuffing until smooth. We taste the mass and if necessary add more salt and spices and mix again. We put the container with minced meat to the side and let it brew for 10 - 15 minutes in order to slightly swell semolina.
Step 5: form the cutlets.
While the forcemeat is infused, we take 2 deep plates, pour the right amount of breadcrumbs into one of them, and pour a little ordinary running water into the second. Then turn on the stove to a medium level and put on it a frying pan with 5 - 6 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Now we wet the palms of the hands in the water, pick up 1 tablespoon of minced meat, transfer it to the palm of your hand, form an oval or round cutlet and bread it in breadcrumbs. In the same way, we form the remaining cutlets and lay them on a large flat plate.
Step 6: fry the mushroom cutlets.
When the fat warms up, carefully place the first portion of the still raw meatballs in the pan. Periodically turning them over with a kitchen spatula, fry the patties to a ruddy dark brown crust on both sides. Then we transfer them to a deep plate and in the same way we fry the second portion of cutlets, having previously added the next portion of vegetable oil to the pan.
When all the cutlets are fried, transfer them again to the pan, reduce the temperature of the stove to a small level, pour 50 milliliters of pure distilled water into the container and cover it with a lid. Stew cutlets for 2 - 3 minutesthus giving them the opportunity to reach full readiness. After we transfer them back to the plate, serve with any side dish and serve hot.
Step 7: serve champignon cutlets.
These aromatic products can be an independent dish or used as a side dish for meat dishes. To this dish, as an addition, you can offer sour cream, homemade cream, sauces based on tomatoes, mayonnaise or cream.
Light, unobtrusive semi-dry white wines or juices from grapes, as well as sweet apples, are suitable for this type of vegetable dish. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- The set of spices indicated in this recipe can be supplemented with spices that are suitable for cooking dishes from vegetables, such as ginger, hazelnut, coriander, thyme and many others.
- Instead of mushrooms, you can use any other edible mushrooms, such as mushrooms, Russula, chanterelles.
- If desired, mushrooms can be boiled in salted water for 10 minutes. After cooling, squeeze out excess liquid and grind together with fried onions.
- Instead of breadcrumbs, sifted wheat flour can be used.
- For frying, you can use both vegetable and creamy fats.
- If you want to cook these meatballs in a post, then just do not put a chicken egg in the minced meat, and without it the meatballs keep their shape perfectly.
- Instead of raw potatoes, you can use boiled potatoes.
- Do not forget that it is better for children under 11-12 years old and people with intestinal problems to refrain from mushroom dishes, since any mushrooms are not fully digested in the stomach and are considered heavy food.