Ingredients for making turkey in a grill
- Medium-sized turkey drumstick 1 piece
- Vegetable oil 50 grams
- Worcester sauce 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce 50 milliliters
- Spice dried ginger 1 teaspoon
- Small lemon 1 piece
- Black peppercorns to taste
- Bay leaf to taste
- Sunflower hops seasoning to taste
- Purified water 100-125 milliliters
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Small bowl, Manual juicer, Medical syringe with needle, Air grill, Serving dish, Cutting board, Knife, Fork or tongs, Kitchen paper towels
Cooking turkey in air grill:
Step 1: prepare the lemon.First of all, we wash the lemon under running water and after that we put the ingredient on a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the citrus into two halves. But, and since we need lemon juice, using a manual juicer, squeeze the juice from each lemon half.
Step 2: prepare the turkey.
Step 3: prepare the marinade.Pour freshly squeezed lemon juice into a small bowl, as well as soy sauce, Worcester sauce, vegetable oil and add dried ginger. Using a tablespoon, mix everything well and let it brew for 5-7 minutes.
Step 4: marinate the turkey.
Step 5: cook the turkey in the air grill.30 minutes before the end of marinating meat, pour 100-125 milliliters of purified water into a glass bulb of an air grill. In the same container, add black pepper, peas, bay leaves and seasoning "Sunflower hops" to taste. Thanks to these spices, the turkey will be soaked in their aromas during the cooking process and it will turn out even tastier. After that, we transfer the pickled turkey drumstick from the bowl to the lowest grill, set the temperature - 200 ° C and cook the meat for 50-60 minutes. Important: but after 20 minutes open the lid of the air grill and, using a fork or kitchen tongs, turn the shin over to the other side and close the lid again with the lid, continuing to cook the dish.
Step 6: serve the turkey in the air grill.After the time for cooking the turkey in the air grill expires, the dish can be transferred to a special plate for serving, using a fork or kitchen tongs. The meat is obtained not only very fragrant, but also with a fried golden brown, rather crispy crust. Serve this dish with all kinds of side dishes. For example, rice or baked potatoes, as well as vegetable salad or vegetable slices, are an excellent complement to a turkey. Good appetite!
- - You can pour the turkey before serving with a special sauce, which can be prepared from the remaining broth in the air grill flask. To do this, filter the liquid through a strainer into a separate bowl. After that, add a small amount of wheat flour to the broth and mix everything well with a hand whisk until smooth. The amount of flour will depend on how thick you want to make the sauce. And after that we heat the pan and pour out the almost ready sauce. With constant stirring with a tablespoon, prepare the sauce until it is thickened completely. Immediately after this, while the sauce has not cooled yet, we pour the turkey on it.
- - In addition to the spices that we add to the glass flask with water, you can add any other spices to your taste.
- - To make the turkey sharper, before pouring it with marinade, the meat can be grated with black pepper.
- - In no case do not salt the turkey, as the soy sauce itself is quite salty and, soaking the meat with marinade, it will become moderately salty. In any case, after cooking, the dish can always be added.