Ingredients for making pork cordon bleu
- Pork schnitzels 8 pieces;
- Ham 130 grams;
- Cheese 100 grams;
- Wheat flour 100 g;
- Egg 2 pieces;
- Breadcrumbs (bread) 50 g;
- Ghee for frying; taste
- Salt, ground black pepper to taste. taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Plate ;, Fork or whisk ;, Knife ;, Grater ;, Toothpicks ;, Cooking film.
Preparation of pork cordon bleu:
Step 1: Cook the breadcrumbs.Breadcrumbs are made very simple. To do this, take white bread and set the oven for 5-6 minutes, so it becomes dry. And then we rub it on a grater and get breadcrumbs. Why go to the store if you can cook them yourself at home?
Step 2: Making meat pockets for the filling.We make pockets of meat. Take pork and rinse it with water, then cut into 1.5-2 centimeters with schnitzels. Pay attention to the pieces of meat seemed thick, because we then cut them in half. Then we cover the pieces of meat with a film and beat off a little, we do it carefully so as not to damage the surface. Now we cut the middle of the schnitzel with a knife, making him a pocket. After which, each piece of salt and pepper. The next step is to cut the cheese and ham into thin plates. Then wrap the cheese in the ham and place it in the pocket. These are the resulting pockets are stabbed with a toothpick or a pin so that the cheese does not leak.
Step 3: Fry the meat.Now we will prepare the meat for roasting. Beat the eggs with a whisk or fork until smooth. And in separate plates we cook flour and crackers. Pour oil into the pan and set it to warm up on the stove. Then we lower each piece of seasoned meat first in flour, then in an egg and finally in crackers. With this action, the skin will be very tender. Fry Cordon Bleu, and after a while lower the fire, turning the pieces only once. On each side will be 8-10 minutes. During this time, the meat will fry perfectly, forming a golden crust, so you can not worry.
Step 4: We serve to the table.Pork cordon blue is ready. You can add sour cream to it and put in a salad. Enjoy your meal!
- - I advise you to beat the meat with a bucket so as not to damage the meat fibers and leave it juicy. It is necessary to beat meat in general carefully, as if slapping it.
- - Serve can be overlaid with different vegetables. Preferably nicely chopped.
- - If you are satisfied with purchased bread crumbs, then take one, but keep in mind that the taste will change.