We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making Liege Waffles
- Granular dry yeast 2 teaspoons
- Distilled pure water 75 milliliters
- Sugar sand 2 tablespoons
- Chicken egg 3 pieces large or 4 pieces small
- Vanilla liquid essence 1 teaspoon
- Butter 220 grams
- Wheat flour 250 grams
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pearl Sugar 150 grams
- Refined vegetable oil 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Butter, Flour
- Serving: 20 servings
- World CuisineBelgian Cuisine
Inventory:Small stewpan, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Stove, Deep bowl, Wooden kitchen shovel, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Fine mesh strainer, Kitchen towel, Waffle iron, Cutting board, Metal wire rack (from the oven), Large flat dish
Cooking Liege Waffles:
Step 1: infuse the yeast.To prepare this delicious dessert is not difficult! First of all, we pour the required quantities of pure distilled water into a small stewpan and put the container on a stove, which is turned on at an average level. We heat the liquid for about up to 45 degrees, the main thing is that it is not hot, and you can freely lower your fingers into it and not get burned. When the water heats up to the desired temperature, remove the stewpan from the stove and pour the warm liquid into a deep bowl, enter it there 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar and 2 teaspoons of dry granular yeast. Mix the ingredients until smooth and leave the yeast as it is on 15 to 20 minutes so that they insist and "blossom".
Step 2: prepare the butter and wheat flour.
Step 3: prepare the dough.
Step 4: bring the dough to full readiness.
Step 5: bake Liege waffles.
Step 6: serve the Liege waffles.Liege waffles are served at room temperature. After baking, their texture changes slightly, they become more dense and slightly dry, so you should eat waffles immediately after they cool. If desired, this delicious sweet dish can be supplemented with hot chocolate, any kind of icing, jam, fruit, berries, condensed milk or jam. Enjoying this dessert is pleasant with a cup of freshly brewed tea of any kind, with coffee, with a glass of cocoa or fresh milk. Cook with love! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of dry yeast, you can use fresh yeast, the above weight of ingredients is 50 grams.
- - Instead of liquid vanilla essence, you can use 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar.
- - Pearl sugar is an essential ingredient and, unfortunately, you cannot replace it with any other sugar! Its snow-white lumps are heat-resistant, at a high temperature they do not melt and do not caramelize, maintaining their primary form.
- - To prepare this type of waffle, you need to use a special waffle iron for baking Belgian waffles! In an ordinary, old, Soviet waffle iron, waffles from this type of dough will not work!