We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking spicy julienne with mushrooms
- Champignon mushrooms 200 grams
- Onion 1 piece
- Cream 10-20% fat 200 milliliters
- Garlic 1-2 prongs
- Sifted wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Hard cheese 50 grams
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Ground nutmeg pinch
- Main ingredients: Onion, Garlic, Mushrooms
- Serving 5 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Colander, Knife, Cutting board, Deep plate - 4 pieces, Grater, Stove, Frying pan - 2 pieces, Tablespoon, Wooden kitchen spatula - 2 pieces, Measuring cup, Oven, Kokotnitsa - 5 pieces, Nonstick pan, Kitchen towel, Large flat plate - 5 pieces
Cooking spicy julienne with mushrooms:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.First of all, we prepare the ingredients and start with vegetables, cut the rhizomes from the mushrooms, throw the champignons into a colander and wash them under cold running water along with the onion head peeled from the peel. Alternately lay these ingredients on a cutting board and cut, mushrooms in layers or slices up to 7 - 8 millimeters, onion cubes with a diameter up to 1 centimeter. We peel the cloves of garlic and chop them into small pieces of arbitrary shape with an approximate diameter of 6 - 7 millimeters. We lay out the slices in separate deep plates. Remove any packaging from any hard cheese, cut off the paraffin crust and rub it on a coarse or fine grater directly into a deep plate. We also put on the kitchen table all the other products and spices that will be needed to prepare this dish.
Step 2: fry onions, garlic and mushrooms.
Step 3: prepare the creamy sauce.
Step 4: bring the dish to full readiness.
Step 5: serve spicy julienne with mushrooms.Spicy Julienne with mushrooms is served hot as a light dinner or breakfast, the second main dish to the dining table, as well as a hot snack. In addition to a fresh bread, this dish does not need any additions, unless, at will, before serving, each serving of julienne can be sprinkled with finely chopped dill, parsley, cilantro or green onion. Ideal aperitifs for this dish, white semisweet or sweet wines. Cook with love and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - The set of spices indicated in this recipe can be supplemented with spices such as allspice, curry, garlic powder, turmeric and many others.
- - Instead of mushrooms, you can use any other edible fresh mushrooms, for example, mushrooms, butter, mushrooms, mushrooms, russula, chanterelles and many others.
- - If desired, before baking, you can cover each coconut bowl with a small piece of foil and bake julienne for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and bake it for another 5 minutes, this way you can avoid light burning of cheese to the sides of the cocotte makers.