Ingredients for Cooking Lean Carrot Cutlets
- Carrots of medium size 5-7 pieces
- Semolina 100 grams
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 0.5 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients Carrot, Semolina
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Kitchen brush, Saucepan, Cooker, Lid, Fork, Bowl - 3 pieces, Knife, Fine grater, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Plate, Frying pan, Kitchen mitts, Wooden spatula, Wide flat serving dish
Cooking lean carrot cutlets:
Step 1: prepare the carrots.We thoroughly wash the raw carrots with a kitchen brush under warm running water. Then we transfer our ingredient to a pan with cold water, so that the liquid completely covers our root crop. We put this container on a big fire, having previously covered it with a lid. When the water in the pan boils, reduce the heat to medium and cook the vegetable for 25-30 minutes. We check the preparedness of the vegetable with a fork, piercing the root crop with it. If the carrots are soft, then it's ready. Turn off the fire, and put the pan with the prepared vegetable ingredient under cold water. When the root crops have cooled, we take them out of the container and with the help of a kitchen knife we clean them from the skin. Then, using a fine grater, we rub our root crop on vegetable chips and transfer to a free bowl.
Step 2: prepare minced meat for lean carrot cutlets.
Step 3: prepare lean carrot cutlets.
Step 4: serve lean carrot cutlets.
- - The amount of salt, sugar and ground black pepper can vary depending on what or whom you are preparing the patties for. If you want your dish to be sweeter, add more sugar and less salt. And vice versa. And if you are preparing cutlets for children, then I do not recommend adding black ground pepper to the carrot.
- - You can cook lean cutlets in the oven, in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- - It is recommended to cook carrot cutlets not only for children and lovers of vegetarian cuisine, but also for people with weakened immunity, because there are a lot of useful microelements in the vegetable ingredient.
- - Oat flakes can be added to minced carrots instead of semolina.
- - If you add chopped walnuts to the stuffing, then carrot cutlets will be more delicious and satisfying from this ingredient. Lean cutlets are even tastier if you add pine nuts or cashew nuts to the minced meat.
- - If you want carrot cutlets to be not only sweet, but also fragrant, then in addition to sugar, put vanillin in minced vegetables.
- - Ready lean carrot cutlets on top can be decorated with fried sesame seeds. And delicious and beautiful!
- - Add raisins or other ground dried fruits to the carrot cutlets instead of salt and black pepper - the taste of the cutlets will be amazing.
- - You can roll cutlets not only in semolina, but also in breadcrumbs.