We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making shortcake on sour cream
For the test:
- Butter 100 grams
- Sour cream 25% fat 200 milliliters
- Sugar 50 grams
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet
- 1 medium lemon
- Wheat flour 300 grams
- Baking powder for dough 2 teaspoons
- 5 medium sized apples
- Rum or brandy 1 tablespoon
- Raisins 50-100 grams
- Powdered sugar 1 tablespoon
- Spice cinnamon powder 1/3 teaspoon
- Main IngredientsApple, Sour Cream, Shortbread Dough
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:26 cm baking dish, Knife, Cutting board, Oven, Deep bowl, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Middle pan, Rolling pin, Baking paper, Serving dish, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Plate, Fine grater, Saucer, Sieve , Bowl
Cooking shortcake on sour cream:
Step 1: prepare the apples.To begin with, we wash the apples under running water and after - lay them on a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the ingredient into two halves and immediately after that cut out the core from each part of the apple. Attention: if desired, you can cut the peel from the fruit, but if the apples are young, then you can leave the skin, as it will soften during cooking. Now, grind each apple half into small thin slices and transfer them to a medium saucepan. Pour rum or cognac into the container and, mixing the components well until smooth, put the pan on the fire less than average. Cook until apples are soft. At the end we add raisins and again mix everything well with improvised inventory. We turn off the burner, and set the container with the filling for the cake aside to cool to room temperature.
Step 2: prepare the butter.
Step 3: prepare the lemon.In fact, we do not need the lemon itself, but only its peel. Using a fine grater, rub the lemon peel. We get the real zest, which will give a delicate piquant sourness in the dough and a barely noticeable aroma of citrus. Immediately after that we shift the component in the saucer.
Step 4: prepare the dough.Put soft butter in a deep bowl, and also add sour cream, sugar, vanilla sugar and necessarily zest. Using a tablespoon, mix the ingredients well until a homogeneous mass is formed. Then, pour the flour with a baking powder for the dough into a sieve and sift these two components into the same bowl. After that, with clean, dry hands, knead the dough to a uniform consistency. The dough should turn out to be very soft and not stick at all to the hands and the rolling pin.
Step 5: prepare a shortcake on sour cream.
Step 6: serve the shortcrust cake with sour cream.Shortcake on sour cream turns out to be fabulously aromatic, very tasty, with delicate melting in the mouth filling and a crispy crust on the outside. Such a pie can be served with tea with pleasure and treat dear guests or relatives with such delicious pastries. Gently prying the pie from below with a wooden spatula, we transfer it to the serving dish, and if you left the baking paper on the edge of the baking dish, then you can pull the inventory by the edges and thus transfer the dish to another container. Good appetite!
- - To make a shortcake, you can use any filling. For example, to avoid slices of apples in the dish, the fruit after cooking can be crushed with a flea crush for mashed potatoes and after that add another 1 tablespoon of semolina. You can also use thick jam or jam.
- - You can cover the pie before baking not only with strips of dough, but also with flagella in a circle at a small distance from each other, or cover the filling with a test circle, and make a hole in the middle with a knife.
- - Instead of butter, margarine can be used to make dough. Only then must it be creamy and with a high percentage of fat content.
- - For the preparation of delicious friable dough, be sure to use premium flour, fine grinding and a proven brand.
- - For the preparation of the filling, it is best to take apples of sweet hard varieties.