Ingredients for Making Velvet Mushroom Soup
- Onions medium size 2-3 pieces
- Olive oil 50 milliliters
- Medium-sized garlic 2-3 cloves
- Fresh champignon mushrooms 500 grams
- Dry white wine 200 milliliters
- Cream 200 milliliters
- Milk 100 milliliters
- Dill greens to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Small nutmeg 1/2 part
- Purified water 150 milliliters
- Wheat bread croutons to taste
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms, Cream, White Wine
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Plate - 4 pieces, Bowl - 2 pieces, Kitchen paper towel, Fine grater, Lid, Kitchen stove, Frying pan, Wooden spoon, Saucepan, Tablespoon
Cooking Velvet Mushroom Soup:
Step 1: prepare the onion.Using a kitchen knife, peel the onion from the husk, rinse it under running water and transfer the ingredient to a cutting board. Using the same sharp inventory, grind the vegetable ingredient into small squares, length no more than 5-7 millimeters and transfer to a free plate. Attention: if desired, you can cut the onion into rings or half rings.
Step 2: prepare the garlic.We put the cloves of garlic on a cutting board and, crushing them with the handle of a knife, remove the husk from the garlic ingredient. Then, using the same sharp inventory, we cut garlic cloves across into small slices and transfer them to a free plate.
Step 3: prepare the mushrooms.We wash the champignons under running water and transfer them to a cutting board. Next, with the help of a kitchen knife, cut our ingredient into large plates, thick up to 4-6 millimeters and transfer them to a free bowl. Attention: if you have freshly frozen mushrooms, then before you cut them into plates, you need to defrost the mushrooms to room temperature. To do this, free the mushrooms from packaging and transfer them to a free plate, let them thaw. The mushroom ingredient does not need to be defrosted with a microwave or under a hot stream of water.
Step 4: prepare the nutmeg.The spicy, sweet-tart nutmeg aroma will enhance the taste of our mushroom soup. Wash the nut under running water, and then with a paper towel, wipe it well from excess fluid. Then, using a fine grater, rub our nutty ingredient together with the skin into a small bowl.
Step 5: prepare the dill.We wash the dill greens under running water and, brushing it off the water, transfer it to a cutting board. Using a kitchen knife, grind our ingredient and then transfer the chopped dill greens to a free plate.
Step 6: prepare the velvet mushroom soup.We put on a medium heat a pan with a small amount of olive oil. When the oil warms up well, make a fire below average and put finely chopped onion and garlic in the same container. With constant stirring of the components with a wooden spatula, fry the vegetables until a soft golden crust is formed. Attention: vegetable ingredients do not need to be overcooked. After that, put the mushroom plates in the pan, as well as a pinch of nutmeg. Salt and pepper to taste and, mixing all the ingredients together, gently simmer them over low heat for 3-4 minutes. Mushrooms should not be fried until golden brown. Then we transfer all the ingredients with a tablespoon from the pan to the pan and pour white dry wine into the same container. Bring the liquid to a boil over high heat. Then, as soon as the wine boils, add water to the same container and again bring everything to a boil. After we cover the pan with a lid and cook the soup for 10-15 minutes over medium heat. At the end of this time, add milk and cream. As soon as the soup boils, immediately turn off the burner and add chopped dill greens to the pan. Give our mushroom soup a little brew. Then we taste the soup and, if necessary, add salt and black pepper.
Step 7: serve velvet mushroom soup.Immediately after cooking, velvet mushroom soup can be served. Be sure to serve crackers with our dish. They can be cooked in the oven or bought at the supermarket, as well as at any grocery store. Attention: only when buying crackers try to choose a neutral taste and preferably without additives. Mushroom soup is not only a delicious dinner, but also leaves you feeling full for a long time. Good appetite!
- - Mushroom soup can be prepared from any mushrooms. Especially for our dish, porcini mushroom (boletus) is well suited, since this ingredient is considered to be the best mushroom delicacy in its nutritional and taste properties. A porcini mushroom broth will be transparent and very fragrant.
- - In the dish, you can add other seasonings to your taste. For example, spice "hops-suneli" or mushroom seasoning.
- - For cream soup, use 20% cream. If you do not want to add this ingredient to the dish, you can add cream cheese instead.
- - Instead of olive oil, you can use vegetable oil.
- - If you want to add potatoes to the soup, then you need to cut it into small pieces and boil until half cooked in another bowl. Then transfer this ingredient to the pan in which our mushroom soup will be prepared, and the liquid in which the potatoes were cooked can be used to prepare the soup, then you do not need to add water to the pan.
- - You can season mushroom soup not only with dill, but also with chopped green onions.