We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Pork Baked with Potatoes and Onions
Ingredients for cooking pork baked with potatoes and onions:
- Pork (tenderloin) 2 pieces (800 grams)
- Onion 2 pieces
- Young (or red) potatoes 8-10 pieces
- Garlic 5-6 prongs
- Cheese "Parmesan" 100 grams
- Dry white wine 200 milliliters
- Olive oil 70-80 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Onion powder teaspoon floor
- Sage ground teaspoon floor
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Ground white pepper to taste
- Ground red pepper quarter teaspoon
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Potato, Onion, Cheese
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen towel, Fine grater, Bowl, Oven, Garlic ginger, Table spoon, Teaspoon, Paper kitchen towels, Knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Kitchen hammer, Thick thread, Bowl, Stove, Frying pan, Kitchen shovel, Fork, Bakeware, Deep Bowl, Corkscrew, Measuring Cup
Cooking pork baked with potatoes and onions:
Step 1: prepare the pasta.Preheat the oven first up to 200 degrees Celsius. After, take the right amount of Parmesan cheese and grate it through a fine grater into a bowl. There, using garlic press, squeeze peeled garlic and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix the ingredients with a tablespoon, you should get a mass that looks like a thick paste.
Step 2: prepare and start the meat.Rinse the pork tenderloin under running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, lay it on a cutting board, clean off excess bacon, spittle and remove small bones, if any. Now make a longitudinal cut on each piece along with a knife along and gently beat the meat with a kitchen hammer so that it evens out, this is not a chop so it acts carefully. Fill each tenderloin with an equal amount of garlic, parmesan and olive oil paste. Then alternately roll the tenderloin rolls, take a tight thread and tie them so that the filling does not fall out. In the small bowl, mix the right amount of spices, which are indicated in the ingredients. Rub the meat on all sides first with salt, and then with the resulting mixture of spices.
Step 3: fry the meat.
Step 4: prepare onions and potatoes.
Step 5: bake pork with potatoes and onions.
Step 6: serve the pork baked with potatoes and onions.Baked pork with potatoes and onions, served hot. The finished dish is placed on a festive dish or put on the table in the form in which it was baked. It is advisable to cut the meat into portions before serving, although this can be done during the tasting process. Well, portions of this delicious meat depend only on your desire. Ideal aperitifs for this dish are red or white dry, or semi-sweet wines, or they can also serve more strong drinks such as vodka or more tender ones like cocktails. Cook with pleasure and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - The spices and herbs indicated in this recipe are not essential, you can use any other spices that are suitable for meat dishes.
- - Olive oil can be replaced with vegetable or butter. But it is desirable that the vegetable oil be refined, it does not foam during baking and does not have such a rich aroma of sunflowers.
- - Instead of Parmesan cheese, you can use any other high-melting cheese.
- - Instead of dry white wine, you can use red dry wine or unsweetened apple juice.
- - After preparing your dish, quite a lot of liquid will remain at the bottom of the mold, you can drain it into a saucepan, add 1 tablespoon of wheat flour to it, and heat to a boil over medium heat. Boil the mass for 2 minutes and you get a great thick sauce that will blend perfectly with meat.
- - Do not forget that for cutting vegetables and cutting meat there must be separate cutting boards and knives.