Ingredients for Making Roast Beef Steak
- Fresh beef pulp 800 grams
- Vegetable oil 50 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Knife, Kitchen paper towel, Cutting board, Food wrap, Bowl, Fork, Cast-iron frying pan, Kitchen tongs, Kitchen stove, Food foil, Serving dish
Cooking Roast Beef Steak:
Step 1: prepare the meat.We clean the fresh beef pulp with a knife from the film and rinse well under cold running water. Then we transfer our ingredient to a paper towel and get wet from the water. On the cutting board using the same sharp inventory, we cut the beef tenderloin into several steaks, thick about 2 centimeters. Attention: you need to cut the meat into steaks across the fibers so that the heat that will be released during beef roasting evenly penetrates and spreads over the entire surface of the meat ingredient. This will make the steak juicier and softer. After we cut the beef meat, grease the pieces with a little vegetable oil, as well as salt and pepper to taste. After that, we shift the steaks into a separate bowl, cover it with cling film and let the meat stand about 1 hour, so that it is saturated with salt, pepper and oil, and also let the juice.
Step 2: Cook the Roast Beef Steak.Before grilling a steak, first of all, it is necessary to determine the degree of roasting of meat, which depends on the direct time of cooking. There are three degrees of steak frying: the first degree is when the meat is not completely fried on both sides for 3-4 minutes and it turns out with blood. The second (medium) is when the steak is fried on both sides for 4-5 minutes and it has a uniform brown color, well-fried on the outside and pink inside, and the meat gives off pinkish juice. And the third degree is a deep-fried steak. He fries for 5-6 minutes on each side, the meat is dry with a very fried crust. The most popular is the third degree of frying, during which I suggest cooking meat. So, before we put the beef steaks in the pan, pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the container and put it on high heat. To prepare a meat dish, I recommend taking a cast-iron pan with thick walls and a bottom. It is necessary to heat the container over high heat, but do not allow the oil to begin to smoke, as this can lead to the fact that the meat will burn on the outside and remain moist from the inside and will be very harsh. If we put the steaks in the pan, and during this process “hissing” is heard in the container, it means that we heated the pan with oil to the temperature necessary for frying. Attention: It is important to be careful not to get burned when transferring meat pieces to a heated container, as the meat has already secreted juice and it can burn you when it comes into contact with hot oil. When we start to fry beef steaks, make a medium heat. After the allotted time for cooking the steak, on the one hand we check the degree of readiness of the dish, lifting it gently with the edge of the fork. If a brown crust has appeared, use the kitchen tongs to turn the steak over and fry it on the other side until the same brown crust forms. After that, turn off the burner, and set the beef steak container aside, covering the container with baking foil. Immediately do not shift the meat into a serving dish, but let it cool slightly for 10-15 minutesthen it will become much softer and juicier.
Step 3: serve the fried beef steak.After the fried beef steak is infused, we transfer it to a serving dish. On top of the meat, you can pour the remaining juice from the pan. Well, you can serve a meat dish to any side dishes: cereals, mashed potatoes or to vegetable salads. Good appetite!
- - To prepare steaks, you need to buy beef pulp without veins and bones, preferably from the intercostal part of beef carcasses. Very tasty steaks are obtained from very fresh meat, the so-called "fresh". They will not only be juicy, but also fragrant.
- - If you have frozen meat, then it should defrost on its own to room temperature. Of course, you can speed up this process by putting a plastic bag with meat ingredient under cold water. But warming the meat in a microwave oven or putting it in warm or hot water is not recommended, since the structure of the meat can become loose. Only after the meat has thawed, we cut it into pieces, a thickness of not more than 2 centimeters.
- - Beef steaks, as in other things, and steaks from other meat can not be beaten, as this will not only violate the structure of the meat ingredient, but also the meat will lose its juices.
- - Strongly fried meat loses its juice and at the same time it becomes very hard and dry, but it does not taste good.
- - The readiness of the steak is determined by pressing a finger on it. The steak with blood should be soft, and the meat strongly fried - hard. Our steak should be slightly soft, and when pressed, it should not highlight pink juice.
- - You can cook a steak in the oven. In this case, the meat will be softer, juicy and tender. Before cooking in the oven, the meat ingredient is best marinated in olive oil with spices and herbs - rosemary and thyme.
- - You can make the sauce from the remaining juice after frying the steaks. To do this, melt butter in a pan and fry a little flour in it. Then add the meat broth and, stirring the liquid mass with a spoon, bring to a boil, after - boil another 7-10 minutes. Then add black and red ground peppers, salt and red wine. We bring the sauce to a boil again and only after that we turn off the burner. Pour the fried beef steak abundantly with the resulting sauce.