Ingredients for Making Pizza with Onions
For the test:
- Dry yeast 1.5 teaspoon
- Warm purified water 160 milliliters
- Wheat flour 240-250 grams
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- Corn flour 2 teaspoons
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Fresh dill 100 grams
- Onions medium size 4 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Dried oregano spice 1/4 teaspoon
- Dried thyme spice 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Tomato paste 150-200 grams
- Soft Mozzarella Cheese 150-200 grams
- Pitted olives 100 grams
- Main Ingredients Onion, Yeast Dough
- Serving 3 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Sieve, Bowl - 2 pieces, Glass, Blender, Food wrap, Knife, Cutting board, Plate - 3 pieces, Medium grater, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Frying pan, Lid, Bakeware, Rolling pin, Wide serving dish, Kitchen stove Oven
Cooking pizza with onions:
Step 1: prepare the flour.For the preparation of magnificent and delicious dough, we take wheat flour of the highest grade and fine grinding. First of all, we sift the ingredient through a sieve, after substituting a bowl under it. Thus, we will not only avoid the appearance of lumps in the flour, but also enrich it with oxygen from the air.
Step 2: prepare the dough.In a bowl of warm water (37 ° -43 ° C) put dry yeast and with a tablespoon mix them well until completely dissolved in water over 2-4 minutes. Then add salt to taste in the same container and 210 grams of flour and already with the help of a blender we mix all the ingredients well at medium speed until a homogeneous mass so that there are no lumps. The dough is soft. Then we spread the test mass on the tabletop sprinkled with flour and manually knead it approximately 10 minutes, gradually adding the remaining flour to the dough. Kneading the test ingredient is necessary until it becomes smooth, dense, elastic, and sticks to the hands. After that, we form a kolobok from the dough and transfer it to a container previously lubricated with vegetable oil. Wrap a bowl of dough several times with cling film and set aside in a warm place for 45 - 60 minutesso that it rises and increases in size approximately 2 times.
Step 3: prepare the onion.
Step 4: prepare the dill.
Step 5: prepare the cheese.Using a medium grater, rub the cheese into a small bowl. Attention: since the cheese product has the ability to quickly dry and weather, we wrap the container with cling film. Pizza cheese can be of any kind to your taste, both hard and soft.
Step 6: prepare the olives.We do not open the lid of the jar of canned olives completely and, holding the lid with our hands, drain the liquid into the sink. Then, using a tablespoon, transfer the olives to a cutting board and use a knife to cut them into circles. After - transfer the ingredient to a free plate. For the preparation of pizza, it is best to use medium-sized fruits and always seedless.
Step 7: prepare the filling.
Step 8: make pizza with onions.
Step 9: serve pizza with onions.Before serving, cut pizza with onions with a knife into 6-8 parts. Serve our dish better warm. Pizza with onions can be enjoyed with a bottle of beer or a glass of your favorite wine. Good appetite!
- - For pizza, you can use fresh tomatoes instead of tomato paste. In this case, they must be peeled and crushed in a blender to a state of mashed potatoes with pieces.
- - You can decorate pizza with onions with finely chopped fresh parsley or sprinkled with marjoram.
- - Pizza with onions is very tasty if you also use one of the Italian cheeses such as grana, padan, fontina, pecorino or montazio.