We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Potato Pie Ingredients
- Buckwheat groats 400 grams
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Onions medium size 1 piece
- Wheat flour 400-450 grams
- Medium sized potato 6 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Main ingredients: Potato, Eggs, Buckwheat, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Kitchen paper towel, Sieve, Tablespoon, Stove, Saucepan - 2 pieces, Lid for pot, Cloth towel, Teaspoon, Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 3 pieces, Frying pan, Mashed potatoes, Blender, Wooden spatula, Serving dish
Making potato pies:
Step 1: prepare buckwheat porridge.We pour buckwheat on the surface of the table, covered with a paper towel, and manually sorting it out, weed out foreign objects. Then we transfer to a sieve and wash the nucleus under running water. Let the water drain. Pour cereal from the sieve with a tablespoon into the pan and add cold water to the same container. The ratio of cereals and water should be 1:2. We put the pan on the stove and cook buckwheat in it for 5 minutes over high heat. As soon as the water in the tank begins to boil, add a pinch of salt and reduce the heat to medium. Do not interfere with buckwheat in a container with a tablespoon. Cover the pan with the cooking porridge with a lid and cook for 15-17 minutes. At the end of cooking porridge in 5-7 minutes we reduce the fire to a minimum. Then we turn off the burner, and cover the finished dish with a thick cloth towel on top, so that the porridge can be washed away. Attention: in order not to spoil the taste of porridge, it is important not to digest it.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Step 3: prepare the eggs.
Step 4: prepare the filling.
Step 5: prepare mashed potatoes.Using a knife, peel the potatoes and rinse them well under running water. We shift the vegetable onto a cutting board and, using the same sharp inventory, cut it into slices thick 2.5 centimeters. Pour cold water into the pan with the expectation that its level is 3 centimeters higher than the potatoes, and put it on medium heat. We heat the water in the tank up to 80 ° C, lightly salt the liquid and transfer the chopped potatoes to this container with boiling water. Cook the vegetable for 25 minutes over medium heat under the lid. At the end of this time, drain the water from boiling the potatoes into a cup and with the help of a pusher, knead it well to a homogeneous mass without lumps. Mashed potatoes for our dish should not be liquid in consistency and without the addition of butter, since we will prepare the dough from it.
Step 6: prepare the dough.
Step 7: prepare the pies.
Step 8: prepare potato pies.Pour vegetable oil into the pan and put the container on medium heat. When the oil warms up well, put the pies in the oil container with the seam down. Fry pies on one side for 4-6 minutes until golden brown. Then, using a spatula, turn the dish on the other side and also fry it until a golden crust forms on this side. We shift the potato pies using the same equipment onto a wide dish.
Step 9: serve the potato pies.We serve a dish with ready-made warm cakes on the table along with the first course, but you can treat them to guests as well as the main course. Our pies also go well with sour cream. Good appetite!
- - To make the buckwheat filling tasty and crumbly, you need to slightly fry the buckwheat in a pan.
- - If you don’t have a blender or mixer to prepare the dough, do not be discouraged, since the dough can be kneaded manually, then add not all the flour at once, but in small portions and knead the dough very well with a tablespoon.
- - For the preparation of delicious potato pies, potatoes of these varieties are best suited, from which you can prepare delicious magnificent mashed potatoes and firm rosy fried potatoes, that is, during the cooking of the vegetable, it should be boiled and the mashed potatoes should not be watery.