We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Cupcakes with Kiwi and Strawberries
- Strawberry 1.5 cup
- Kiwi 2 pieces
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1 cup
- 2 eggs
- Butter 115 grams
- Liquid vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil 1/4 cup
- Main ingredients: Kiwi, Strawberry, Flour
Inventory:Oven, Silicone cupcake containers, Knife, Cutting board, Blender, Plate, Tablespoon, Glass, Mixer, Kitchen towel, Colander, Paper kitchen towels, Baking sheet, Baking paper
Making muffins with kiwi and strawberries:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.First we need to prepare kiwi and strawberries, start with strawberries. We shift the berries into a deep plate and fill it with running water at room temperature. Water must completely cover the strawberries. Leave it in this condition for about 5 minutes, so that all unnecessary contaminants, such as earth and sand, settle to the bottom, and various leaflets float up, from where they can be easily removed. After that, carefully throw the strawberries into a colander and rinse again under running water, while the stream should not flow with a strong pressure so as not to violate the integrity of the delicate berry. We put the clean strawberries on a kitchen towel so that excess liquid comes out of it and it dries naturally. Next, peel the strawberries from the green stalks and transfer to a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the strawberries into 3 - 4 parts and go to kiwi. We wash the fruits under running water and use a regular knife or a special knife to remove the skin. Put the peeled kiwi on a chopping board and cut it into circles with a thickness of 5 millimeters, while both ends must be removed in advance. Next, we chop the chopped ingredients into a blender bowl and grind to a mushy state. After, leave the mashed potatoes in the blender bowl and proceed to the preparation of the dough.
Step 2: prepare the dough for the muffins.
Step 3: bake cupcakes.
Step 4: serve muffins with kiwi and strawberries.Muffins are served at room temperature, if desired, they can be decorated with whipped cream or any icing that you like best, such as chocolate or cream. In any case, the muffins with kiwi and strawberries are very tasty, and will cheer you and your loved ones. Make fresh tea and have a go! Enjoy your meal!
- - For a more thorough cleaning of strawberries, you can resort to the following method. After she has been in the water and cleared of visible impurities, prepare two plates, one with ice water and the other with hot, but not boiling water. Throw the strawberries into a colander and alternately lower them into water at different temperatures. It will be enough 3-4 repetitions to make your strawberries perfectly clean.
- - Do not peel the stalk from the stalk before soaking it, otherwise the strawberry will absorb excess liquid and lose its unique taste.
- - If you do not have liquid vanilla extract, you can replace it with regular vanilla sugar.
- - If you decide to whip the cream yourself, then remember a few rules. First, they should always be at least 30% fat, second - they must be cooled before whipping, and the latter always begin to whip the cream at a slow speed, and gradually increase it already in the process of whipping.