We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Carbonara with Chicken
- Spaghetti 400 grams
- Chicken Breast 1 piece
- Onions medium size 1 piece
- Garlic 1 clove
- Bacon 120 grams
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- 375 milliliter fat cream
- Parmesan Cheese 100 grams
- 4 eggs
- Dried parsley 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried basil 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Main IngredientsBacon, Chicken, Cream
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen Stove, Frying Pan, Colander, Large Saucepan, Cutting Board, Knife, Kitchen Shovel, Garlic, Paper Kitchen Towels
Cooking carbonara with chicken:
Step 1: boil the spaghetti.For a dish like carbonara, you need to cook spaghetti at the beginning. Pour clean water into a large pot about 2/3 capacity. We turn on the stove temperature to a high level and put the pan on the burner. We bring the water to a boil, salt and reduce the temperature of the stove to an average level. Then we lower our spaghetti into the pan, and when the part that is in the water gets wet, gently bend it to lower the rest into the water. After all the spaghetti are in the water, mix them thoroughly so that they do not have time to stick together. Further, when the water boils again, boil them around 10 minutes. After, pour the water into a colander, mix the spaghetti with a spoon and leave them in a colander so that the remaining water flows. In the meantime, let's cook the bacon.
Step 2: fry the bacon.
Step 3: prepare the chicken.
Step 4: prepare the vegetables.
Step 5: chop the chicken.With a knife that has already cooled down, peel the meat off with a knife and cut it into pieces, the size of which is chosen at will, but it is better that they are medium in size up to 3 centimeters. The resulting pieces are removed in a plate.
Step 6: prepare the sauce.To prepare the sauce, first grate the cheese on a grater with small holes. And put the chopped cheese in a bowl. Then wash the chicken eggs under running water, dry with paper kitchen towels, break and gently separate the yolk from the protein. Use proteins for cooking other dishes, but for now you can put them in the refrigerator. Combine the yolks with cheese, add cream, parsley and basil. Beat all the ingredients together until smooth.
Step 7: fry the ingredients.We turn on the temperature of the stove to a medium level and put on the burner a frying pan in which we fried bacon. Add the necessary amount of butter, chopped garlic and onion to it. Fry the ingredients until a light golden crust is formed. 2 - 3 minutes. Then put the chopped chicken, bacon and fry together for another 1 - 2 minutes. Then add boiled spaghetti and sauce to the pan. Slightly reduce the temperature of the stove, mix everything with a kitchen spatula and leave to simmer for 4 - 5 minutes, until the sauce begins to thicken. After that, turn off the stove and you can serve the dish to the table.
Step 8: serve carbonara with chicken.The prepared dish is laid out portionwise on plates. Spaghetti can be decorated with greens or cheese on top and can be served. As an addition to this dish, you can serve red or white wine, or your favorite juice. A delicious, hearty dish with a delicious aroma from Italy is ready! Enjoy your meal!
- - The most delicious spaghetti are obtained from durum wheat. Therefore, when buying spaghetti, pay attention to the packaging, these pasta should belong to group A.
- - Nuts are perfectly combined with this dish. You can use peanuts, and walnuts, and any other which you like best. But no matter what nuts you choose, first you need to rinse, then peel, fry and grind. For grinding, you can use both a blender and a rolling pin. Chopped nuts sprinkle the dish immediately before serving.
- - It is undesirable to defrost chicken breast in a microwave oven or under a stream of hot water, as this will lead to a deterioration in the taste of the ingredient, and later on the dish itself.