Ingredients for the preparation of appetizers "Eggplant"
Ingredients for the preparation of appetizers "Eggplant":
- Large eggplant 2 pieces
- Wheat flour 200 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- Purified water 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil for frying
- Breadcrumbs 400 grams
- Fresh parsley for decoration
- Tomato sauce 200 milliliters
- Mozzarella cheese (grated for sprinkling dishes) 300-400 grams
- Chicken eggs 1 piece
- Chopped frozen spinach 300 grams
- Ricotta cheese 425 grams
- Parmesan Cheese 50 grams
- Mozzarella Cheese (grated) 50 grams
- Medium-sized garlic 4 cloves
- Dried basil to taste
- Dried oregano spice to taste
- Dried rosemary spice to taste
- Dried parsley spice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Eggplant, Spinach, Cheese
- Serving 9 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 3 pieces, Medium bowl - 3 pieces, Tablespoon, Frying pan, Kitchen paper towel, Saucer, Colander, Large bowl, Baking tray, Oven, Kitchen stove, Kitchen oven mitts, Kitchen spatula, Pastry brush, Dish for filing
Cooking eggplant snacks:
Step 1: prepare the eggplant.We wash eggplants under running water. We let the water drain and transfer the vegetable to a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the stem end from the vegetable. Then, using the same sharp inventory, we cut our ingredient along the plates with a thickness of no more than 7-8 millimeters, after - transfer to a separate plate. Attention: plates should not exceed a thickness of 1 centimeter, since in this case it will be difficult to roll them into rolls.
Step 2: prepare the mixture.
Step 3: cook the eggplant.We take one plate of eggplant and hands roll it in a bowl with flour mixture. Then gently shake our ingredient from the excess of this mixture, transfer it to the second bowl with the egg mixture and saturate the plate well on both sides with this mixture. After, gently roll the eggplant in a bowl with breadcrumbs. And only after that we transfer the eggplant plate to the pan with heated oil. We do the same procedure with the rest of the vegetable plates. Attention: Our main vegetable ingredient is cooked very quickly and can burn, so we fry the eggplants over medium heat. Fry each plate on both sides for 1 minute until golden brown. After the eggplants are fried, put them on a paper towel to get rid of excess fat, which is soaked in vegetable plates. And only after all this we transfer eggplants to a separate plate.
Step 4: prepare the garlic.
Step 5: prepare the spinach.
Step 6: prepare the filling.Put three types of cheese in a large bowl: ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan. Then, using a knife, break an egg over a bowl and pour the protein and yolk to the cheese ingredients. Using a tablespoon, mix all three ingredients until smooth and add spices to taste: dried parsley, oregano, basil, rosemary and chopped garlic. Salt and pepper to taste. Once again, mix everything well with a tablespoon. When our filling is almost ready, add spinach to it from the plate, and once again mix everything until smooth. The highlight of our recipe is that the spinach that we add to the mixture will complement it well with a special delicate taste and smell.
Step 7: prepare fresh parsley.
Step 8: prepare eggplant rolls.
Step 9: prepare the "Eggplant" appetizer.Pour some olive oil into the pan and use the culinary brush to evenly distribute the ingredient over the entire surface of the mold. We manually roll the rolls on a baking sheet not tightly to each other and with the wrapped side down so that they do not open during baking. Then spread the tomato sauce on the eggplant with a tablespoon. And then - sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese. With the help of kitchen tackles, put the baking tray with rolls in a preheated oven to a temperature 180 ° C and bake for 25-35 minutes until golden brown grated cheese. After the allotted time, turn off the oven and let our dish stand still 10 minutes.
Step 10: serve the eggplant appetizer.Using a kitchen spatula, we take the eggplant rolls from the pan and spread them on a wide serving dish. Sprinkle finely chopped parsley on top. Appetizer "Eggplant" is delicious, nutritious and beautiful. It will decorate your table and become the most original dish on your holiday. Good appetite!
- - For a rich and tasty filling, this recipe recommends using only this combination of cheeses and spices. It is because of these components that we get such a special dish with an unforgettable aroma and taste. All the ingredients of the filling can be found in the supermarket or in specialized stores.
- - When choosing eggplant, pay attention to the quality of the vegetable: the skin should be without dark spots and any damage. Eggplant fruits must be necessarily large and elongated.
- - Tomato paste can be replaced with ketchup, the main thing is that it is not very sharp. Homemade canned tomato paste is also ideal.
- - Olive oil for frying eggplant can be replaced with ordinary vegetable oil, the main thing is that it is refined and odorless.