We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
French Beef Ingredients
- Beef 800 grams
- Medium size potato 10 pieces
- Onions medium size 6 pieces
- Champignon mushrooms medium size 8-10 pieces
- Hard cheese 500-600 grams
- Mayonnaise 72% fat 250 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for baking
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Potato, Mushrooms
- Serving 8 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Paper towel, Meat hammer, Food wrap, Plates - 6 pieces, Bowl, Tablespoon, Baking tray, Pastry brush, Kitchen gloves, Oven, Shovel, Serving dish
French beef cooking:
Step 1: prepare the meat.We wash the meat under running water at room temperature, and then transfer it to a cutting board and use a knife to remove the veins and bones as necessary. After - with the same sharp object, we cut the meat ingredient across the fibers into medium pieces thick no more than 1 centimeter. Now the meat needs to be beaten off well. To prevent juice from meat pieces from splashing around the kitchen, wrap them in several layers of cling film and use a special hammer to beat the meat to a thin layer. Attention: if you don’t have such equipment at hand, do not be discouraged, since the ingredient can also be beaten off with the back of a kitchen knife, only in time it will unfortunately take much more. When all the meat has been beaten, remove the cling film and sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste, and then transfer our ingredient to a free plate. Important: since the mayonnaise itself, which will also be used in our dish, already has these ingredients, salt and pepper our meat is necessary in moderation.
Step 2: prepare the potatoes.
Step 3: prepare the onion.
Step 4: prepare the mushrooms.We wash the champignons under running water, and also let the water drain, transferring them to a paper towel. Next, on a cutting board with a knife, cut our ingredient into four parts and transfer to a free plate. Attention: If you have not found medium-sized mushrooms, do not be discouraged. Mushrooms of other sizes will serve as their replacement. Then we cut the ingredient into pieces that you like more, the main thing is that they have time to bake together with the other components of the dish.
Step 5: prepare the cheese.
Step 6: prepare the mayonnaise.Since we use mayonnaise of 72% fat to prepare our dish, you must first dilute it slightly with warm boiled water in order to reduce its fat content on the one hand and, on the other hand, for the thinner mayonnaise mixture to soak all our ingredients well during baking. Then the dish will turn out more juicy and tender. We take a bowl and pour warm boiled water into it. Using a tablespoon, pour mayonnaise into it and mix the two ingredients well until smooth.
Step 7: Cook the French Beef
Step 8: serve the beef in French.When the meat has cooled a little, we cut it with a knife into portioned slices and, using a cooking spatula, carefully transfer it to a wide serving dish. The spatula is used in order to preserve the appearance of the dish. Before serving, you can decorate the meat with leaves of Chinese salad or olives with olives. Good appetite!
- - To make our meat even more tender and juicy, before baking it with other ingredients, beef must be marinated. To do this, just cook the marinade or spread the meat ingredient with mustard and other spices, and then leave it to marinate for 1-2 hours in a cool place.
- - It is important to choose the right beef! If the meat is not juicy, but flabby and sluggish and also too dark in color, it means it is not too fresh and then you should either postpone the cooking for another day or choose another piece of beef, possibly in another supermarket.
- - If you liked the recipe, but you prefer to bake other meat, then you can use pork or turkey meat.
- - If there are more ingredients, then you can repeat the layers of the dish before baking the meat in French in the oven.
- - For our dish, you can use any mushrooms to your taste, because you cannot spoil the meat in French.