We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Yorkshire Pudding
- Wheat flour 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Whole pasteurized whole milk 1 cup
- Chicken egg 3 pieces (large)
- Salt a quarter teaspoon
- Vegetable oil as needed
- Main ingredients: Milk, Flour
- Serving 12 Servings
- World CuisineEnglish Cuisine
Inventory:Measuring cup - 3 pieces, Oven, Deep bowl, Fine sieve, Lid, Aluminum or silicone cupcake baking dish, Teaspoon, Baking brush, Kitchen spatula, Kitchen table, Cutting board, Large flat plate
Cooking Yorkshire Pudding:
Step 1: prepare the dough.The secret of Yorkshire pudding is that the ingredients for its preparation should be in equal amounts. Therefore, take 3 measuring cups and measure the right amount of wheat flour, milk and eggs without shells. As for the last ingredient, if you bought small chicken eggs then you better add more 1 - 2 pieces so that their mass is equal to the mass of the remaining products. Now turn on the oven and heat it up to 220 - 230 degrees Celsius. Then pour the eggs into a deep bowl and beat them until lush foam with a mixer at medium speed. Maximize this process. 10 minutes. Then add the right amount of milk and whisk the liquid mass 2 - 3 minutes to uniformity. After using a fine mesh sieve, sift the wheat flour into a bowl with milk and eggs. Beat the mixture again until smooth with a mixer at medium speed. Stir thoroughly so that flour lumps do not form in the batter. It will take you about a batch of batter 17 - 18 minutes. Cover the bowl with the dough and let it brew. minimum 30 minutes maximum 1.5 hours.
Step 2: prepare the baking dish.
Step 3: bake yorkshire pudding.After the dough has settled, you need to put the greased form in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes. Use a mixer to beat the dough for 1 - 2 minutes no more, otherwise the pudding settles during baking. Then using a kitchen towel, remove the preheated mold from the oven and pour the batter into it, filling the cells only halfway! Do not experiment and fill the cells completely, otherwise you risk that your pudding during baking fall out over the sides of the form. Put the dough pan back into the oven immediately and place it so that it is in the middle of the oven. Bake yorkshire pudding for 20 - 25 minutes until a golden brown crust forms on the surface of the product. After, remove the baking dish from the oven, helping yourself with the same kitchen towel, and place it on a cutting board, previously laid on the kitchen table. Let the puddings cool to room temperature, then shake them out of the mold and place on a large flat dish. Yorkshire pudding is ready! In the same way, cook the rest of the puddings until you have consumed all the dough.
Step 4: Serve the Yorkshire Pudding.Yorkshire pudding is served cooled to room temperature, since it is known that hot flour products are very harmful to the stomach. This dish is one of the main national dishes in England and very often served with roast beef and stewed vegetables. The real Yorkshire pudding that you just got out of the oven should be airy, golden brown, with a crispy crust and a soft outer center. Easy, simple, sophisticated and tasteful. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - Do not reduce or increase the mass of any of the ingredients that make up this dish; otherwise your Yorkshire pudding may not work.
- - During baking, a small cavity forms in the pudding, which you can stuff with any fillings you like, for example, red caviar, meat paste, cheese, jam, condensed milk, stewed mushrooms and these are just a few of the options.
- - If you do not have a special form for cupcakes, do not worry, metal forms, in which you often bake Easter, are perfect. The only “but” is that it will be a little unprofitable for you to pull them out from the hot oven and fill them with dough, and the process of making buns does not change.