Ingredients for Making Beef Canapes with Cheese
- Beef 100 grams
- Soy sauce 3 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Mozzarella Cheese 80-100 grams
- Main Ingredients Beef, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Teaspoon, Fork, Wooden spatula, Frying pan, Stove, Skewers, Serving dish, Plate - 3 pieces
Making beef canapes with cheese:
Step 1: prepare the beef.We take the meat and rinse under running warm water. Holding the beef with your hands over the sink, let the water drain. Then put it on a cutting board and with clean hands sprinkle our ingredient on both sides with salt and black pepper to taste. We put the meat in a plate and leave it for 15 - 20 minutesso that it is slightly saturated with spices.
Step 2: cook the beef.
Step 3: prepare the cheese.We spread the cheese on a clean and dry cutting board and use a knife to cut it into small cubes in width no more than 1 centimeter. In thickness, the component should be literally 0.5 centimeters. We shift the cheese ingredient into a separate plate.
Step 4: prepare beef canapes with cheese.We take a wide dish and put ready meat pieces on it. Put cheese cubes on top of the meat pieces. Then, using skewers, we fix two of our ingredients. Canape ready!
Step 5: serve beef canapes with cheese.Serve our canapes right away. You can decorate the resulting dish with green Chinese lettuce leaves or sprigs of dill and parsley, rinsing them under running water and drying them with a paper towel. This delicious and delicate snack will be a great addition to your holiday table. Good appetite!
- - If you don’t have any olive oil on hand, do not be discouraged. A good substitute for it is vegetable oil, but in this case only refined so that it does not give a smell.
- - For the preparation of canapes, you can take any other cheese, except processed. Also desirable with a salty aftertaste and odorless.
- - Beef canapes with cheese will be perfectly combined with other canapes on the table during the buffet table, but the main thing is with salted ones. Therefore, it can be put on one plate with other dishes and make assorted canapes.
- - For the preparation of beef canapes with cheese, it is best to take the flesh of meat without bones and veins. In another case, it is imperative that after you wash the ingredient under running water, use a knife on a cutting board to clean the meat of the veins, fat and film.