Ingredients for making pancakes in a bottle
- 2 eggs
- Milk 600 milliliters
- Wheat flour 10 tablespoons with a hill
- Sugar 3 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Main ingredients: Milk, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Plastic bottle, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Canteen (funnel), Hand whisk, Low-sided pan, Kitchen stove, Flat serving dish, Scoop, Fork, Wooden spatula
Cooking pancakes in a bottle:
Step 1: prepare the dough for pancakes.Pour flour, sugar, salt into a deep bowl, and pour milk, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil and break the egg. With a hand whisk or a tablespoon, mix everything well until a homogeneous mass is formed and until the flour lumps disappear. By the way, what should I look for Attention: if the dough is quite liquid, then you can add a little more flour to the eye by adding it to a bowl with a tablespoon. Attention: in fact, this is not a simple recipe, and in order not to dirty the dishes, you can insert a kitchen watering can directly into the neck of the bottle and take turns adding ingredients to the container. Then - close the bottle with a lid and shake the components for the dough until a beautiful, uniform mixture is formed. But I always use the first option for preparing the test, as this is, firstly, a matter of habit, and secondly, I am 100% sure that the test product will turn out without lumps. Well, then it's up to you. If the kids came to help you in the kitchen, then for them this is a real game as a cook and it would be quite appropriate to give them the opportunity to walk around the room and play with a bottle. So, who is more inclined to the first option, then after preparing the dough with a ladle, pour our liquid mass into a bottle using the same watering can.
Step 2: prepare pancakes in a bottle.So, put the pan on the stove and make a medium heat. Pour literally a few drops of vegetable oil into the container so that the pancake dough does not stick to the base of the container, but also so that our dish is not very greasy and does not float in the pan with the oil. After that, taking the bottle in one hand and the handle of the container in the other hand, we pour the dough “by eye” so that it can spread over the entire surface of the pan and not leave holes and voids. And for this, slightly scroll the container clockwise or counterclockwise (to whom it is convenient), slightly tilting the pan from side to side. Already literally after 1 minute it will be possible to turn this fragrant and tasty dish to the other side. The first pancake, as they always say lumpy! But still, we are checking literally across 30 seconds with his fork, slightly raising the edge of the pancake with it. If the dough is already browned on one side and turned golden, then it's time to turn the dish on the other side. To do this, pry a pancake with a wooden spatula, with a quick movement of the hand we turn it over to the other side and fry literally 30 seconds - 1 minute. Attention: pancake cooking time may vary depending on the quality and consistency of the dough and, most importantly, flour. Therefore, be sure to check your dish. If necessary, you can fasten the fire to a minimum. We put the finished pancake with the help of a spatula on a flat dish for serving. After the first “pancake lumpy” is ready, add a couple of drops of vegetable oil and again pour the dough from the bottle into the pan. And so we repeat the process until we have finished the test mixture.
Step 3: serve the pancakes in a bottle.Immediately after cooking, pancakes in a bottle can be served with all kinds of fillings, both sweet and savory. For example, any jam to your taste, condensed milk, and also cottage cheese with sugar will be an excellent filling. Of the salted ones, for example, I prefer slices of fried chicken with mushrooms and onions or red caviar. After all, you sometimes need to treat yourself and your loved ones with such a delicious dinner or breakfast, especially after I soriginal and cooked pancakes not only tasty, but also economical in time. Moreover, it also saved time on washing the stove. Good appetite!
- - If you want to cook not just pancakes, but pancakes in the form of different figures, for example, a flower, a heart or letters, and to surprise your family, then the bottle of ketchup with an elongated neck mouth is best for you so that you can draw in a pan and does not worry that the dough will spread over the entire surface of the container. Such an option is also possible; you need to add a couple of tablespoons of flour to make the dough thicker.
- - The convenience of pancakes in a bottle also lies in the fact that it is very convenient to store them in the refrigerator, and just shake the test mixture before preparing them.
- - This cooking method is suitable for any pancakes, as it is very convenient, clean and economical in time.
- - If you have an empty bottle of vegetable oil at hand, do not throw it away! It is very convenient for making such pancakes, since it has a dispenser at the neck, which gently pours out the liquid and prevents the excess mixture from getting into the pan.