Ingredients for Pork Pilaf
Ingredients for making pork pilaf:
- Pork tenderloin 1.5 kilograms
- Rice "Basmati" 500 grams
- Carrots 3 pieces (400-500 grams)
- Onions 3 heads (500 grams)
- Garlic 3 heads
- Vegetable oil 125 grams
- Salt to taste
- Distilled pure water 4 cups (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Ground cumin (zira) 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Allspice, ground half a teaspoon
- Dried barberry 1 tablespoon
- Saffron 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Onion, Carrot, Rice
- Serving15 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Colander, Deep bowl, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Knife - 2 pieces, Bowl - 4 pieces, Bowl, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Frying pan with lid, Stove, Kitchen spatula, Plate
Cooking pilaf from pork:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.To get started, take Basmati rice, put it in a colander with a fine mesh, rinse under running water and then transfer it to a deep bowl. Pour rice with ordinary running water so that it completely covers it and leave it in that form on 20 to 30 minutes. While soaking rice, take care of other ingredients. Wash the pork tenderloin under running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, lay on a cutting board, cut films, veins, and small bones, if any. Then chop the pork into slices with an approximate diameter up to 5 centimeters. Cutting pork into too small pieces is not worth it; it has the properties of boiling and frying. Peel onions and carrots and rinse under running water along with unpeeled garlic heads. After that, dry the ingredients with paper kitchen towels, alternately lay the onions and carrots on a cutting board and chop. Bow thick rings up to 1.5 centimeters or large cube up to 2 centimeters. Cut carrots into slices or cubes with an approximate thickness up to 1 centimeter and up to 4 centimeters long. Cut the roots of the garlic and arrange the ingredients prepared for pilaf in separate bowls. In a small bowl, using a tablespoon, mix the right amount of all the necessary spices for pilaf, which are indicated in the ingredients.
Step 2: stew the meat.
Step 3: stew meat with vegetables.
Step 4: add rice and bring pilaf to full readiness.
Step 5: serve the pork pilaf.Pork pilaf served hot in a portion placed on a plate with a head of garlic. Just before serving, you can sprinkle this dish with freshly chopped dill, parsley or green onions. Ideal aperitifs for pork pilaf are strong alcoholic drinks, such as vodka, homemade moonshine, mash, or red fortified wine. Proponents of a non-alcoholic lifestyle, it will be nice to drink this dish with several types of juices, such as tomato, pomegranate or apple. As a supplement, together with pilaf, you can serve a salad of fresh vegetables, fresh or pickled vegetable slices. Enjoy great food and enjoy cooking it! Enjoy your meal!
- - For this type of pilaf, you can use any kind of rice, for example, Krasnodar, Egyptian, ordinary long-grain polished rice.
- - Sometimes, to give pilaf a more acidic and island flavor, tomatoes, garlic, hot chilli are crushed in a blender and then the resulting mass is added to the container to fry meat and rice.
- - The spices used in this recipe are not essential, you can put any spices you like that are suitable for pilaf, rice dishes or meat.
- - When buying pork, choose fresh pink meat, without spots and mucus. The meat flavor should be fresh without an unpleasant rancid odor. Fresh meat is elastic in consistency after pressing it with a finger, the fossa immediately leveled.
- - Do not forget that for raw meat and fresh vegetables there should be separate cutting boards and knives!