Ingredients for Salad with Tuna and Olives
- 2 eggs
- Lettuce to taste
- Olives 1 jar seedless
- Red onion 1 piece
- Tuna in own juice 1 can (160 grams)
- Crackers 1 packet
- Olive Oil Refills
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Tuna, Salad, Olives
Salad bowl, Cooker, Frying pan, Knife, Cutting board, Tablespoon, Deep plate or bowl
Making a salad with tuna and olives:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.Boiled eggs are used to make this salad. Therefore, we turn the stove on to the middle level, put the eggs in the pan and fill them with clean cold water so that the water completely covers them. Turn on the stove at medium temperature, put the pan on the burner. When the water in the pan boils, make the temperature lower and cook 6 to 8 minutes. With the passage of time, turn off the hotplate, pour hot water out of the pan and pour cold running water so that it completely covers the surface of the eggs. And while our eggs are cooling, we’ll take care of the olives. Open a jar of olives, drain the juice and pour about half on a cutting board. We cut the component with a knife into circles with a thickness 2 to 3 millimeters. After we chopped all the olives, the eggs in the pan are already cool and they can be peeled. Cut the peeled eggs for 4 chat and put them in a deep plate, put chopped olives in it.
Step 2: chop the ingredients.We clear the red onion from the husk with a knife, rinse under running water and cut the component into strips on a cutting board up to 3 centimeters in length. Then we chop the chopped onions in a plate to the eggs and olives. Next, open a can of tuna, get a fish and carefully cut into pieces until about 2 centimeters. Then we transfer the tuna to the plate to the already chopped components. Pour crackers out of the package. Mix everything with a tablespoon and prepare the salad for serving.
Step 3: serve the salad with tuna and olives.Season the salad with olive oil, salt to taste and mix. Then put a couple of lettuce on a plate to serve the food. Using a tablespoon, top with a serving of seasoned salad. Our delicious and beautiful salad is ready. It can be served for a hearty breakfast, as a side dish for any meat for lunch or dinner. And also it will look great on the festive table in a beautiful salad bowl. At the same time, lettuce leaves can be torn by hands to make it convenient to eat. You can serve your favorite wine or juice to the salad. Our delicious and very easy to prepare salad is ready. Enjoy your meal!
- - It is better to cook eggs in a small pan so that they do not beat against each other, and against the walls of the pan during cooking.
- - You can add green olives or black olives to this salad. Black olives are most often called olives.
- - It is not necessary to buy crackers, as you can cook them yourself. Take white or black bread, which you like best. On a cutting board with a knife, cut the selected bread into cubes about 1 - 1.5 centimeters in size. Preheat the oven to 150 - 170 degrees, grease the baking sheet with a small amount of oil. Then sprinkle the sliced bread on the baking sheet and add salt, if desired, you can add various spices. And we dry them in the oven for about 10 minutes, then you can mix them with a kitchen spatula and taste. If it seems to you that they have not completely dried up, then we remove them back into the oven, and the temperature can be turned off, while the oven cools down, they will dry out themselves.
- - It is not necessary to adhere to this form of slicing. You can chop the ingredients as you wish.
- - Instead of lettuce, you can use spinach.
- - Add crackers to the salad immediately before serving, so that they do not have time to soften.
- - Salad can be seasoned not only with olive oil, but also with various other sauces that are suitable for fish.