We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Alpine Chest Ingredients
- Medium size potato 4 pieces
- Bacon 6-8 slices
- Sour cream 20% fat 50 milliliters
- Cream cheese 100 grams
- Warm cow's milk 100 milliliters
- Butter - 100 grams to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cheddar cheese - 200 grams to taste
- Vegetable oil for greasing a baking sheet
- Green onion (feather) 50 grams
- Main ingredients: Bacon, Potato
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineSwiss Cuisine
Inventory:Bowls -3 pieces, Fork, Teaspoon, Food foil, Kitchen paper towel, Toothpick, Wooden spatula, Baking tray, Kitchen gloves, Oven, Knife, Medium grater, Cutting board, Potato bun, Kitchen stove, Frying pan, Serving dish, Pastry brush, Potato brush, Lid for bowl, Plate
Cooking Alpine Chests:
Step 1: cook the potatoes.In order for our dish to turn out delicious, it is very important to choose the right potato. Our potatoes should be of the same size and must be of such a variety that after cooking it becomes soft and does not boil. I suggest using red potatoes for cooking. We take root vegetables and, without removing the peel from them, rinse thoroughly with a brush under warm running water, and then dry them with a paper towel. Then we wrap each potato in food foil, put it on a baking sheet and put it in the oven, preheated up to 250 ° C. Attention: do not lubricate the baking tray. At the expiration of 35 minutes potatoes should be baked. Its readiness can be checked by piercing one of the root crops with a toothpick, first removing it from the oven with a fork, and then unrolling the foil. A potato is considered finished if its inside is soft. We turn off the oven, with the help of tacks we take out a baking sheet with the remaining root crops and, without unrolling the foil, allow the potatoes to cool slightly. At the end of time, we unfold the foil, get the root crops and put them on a cutting board. Using a knife, gently cut our ingredient along the fruit into 2 identical partsand then with a teaspoon we take out the inside so that we get potato boats in appearance. We do this process with the rest of the baked potatoes. And we transfer the potato mass to a bowl and cover it tightly with a lid so that it does not cool. Put the potato boats on a plate and set aside.
Step 2: cook the bacon.
Step 3: prepare the potato filling.
Step 4: prepare hard cheddar cheese.
Step 5: prepare the green onions.We sort the onion, remove the damaged green feather, and wash the ingredient under running warm water. We spread it on a cutting board and chop it finely with a knife.
Step 6: prepare the filling for the dish.In a bowl with potato filling, add 1/2 portion of grated cheese, shift the finished bacon with a spoon and mix well. Then add finely chopped green onions to the mass. Again, mix everything well until smooth.
Step 7: prepare alpine chests.Using a teaspoon, fill our baked potato baskets with the finished filling. Then sprinkle them with the remaining grated cheese. Pour a little vegetable oil onto a baking sheet and use a pastry brush to evenly distribute it over the entire surface. Spread the filled baskets on a baking sheet and set them to bake for 15 minutes into the oven, preheated up to 200-250 ° C.
Step 8: serve alpine chests.Serve alpine chests immediately after preparation. We spread the stuffed potatoes on a serving dish with a kitchen spatula. Our dish has an unusual name, so you can show your creative imagination and originally decorate the serving plate. Perhaps it will be “Alpine mountains” - from canned green peas, “mountain meadow grass” - from dill and parsley branches, and “flowers” - from small cherry tomatoes or radishes cut in the shape of flowers. In addition to the aesthetic, alpine chests can also be served with any sauce to your taste. Bon appetit to all!
- - Bacon can be replaced with pork, which will need to be boiled beforehand, cut into small pieces, and then fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- - Chives can be replaced with onions, after cutting it into small cubes and frying in a pan in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- - Potatoes for cooking should be chosen with a smooth smooth skin and preferably one size.
- - Potatoes for the preparation of chests must be baked, and not boiled in their uniforms. Otherwise, in the process of cooking, the peel may burst and our dish will no longer have a beautiful appearance.