We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Milk Soup Puree with Nuts
- Chicken broth 450 milliliters
- Milk 450 milliliters
- 1 medium onion
- Cauliflower (head) medium size 1 piece
- Walnuts, peeled 6 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Curry spice medium to taste
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Nuts
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Medium pan, Tablespoon, Cutting board, Knife, Blender, Two plates, Fork
Cooking milk puree with nuts:
Step 1: Prepare CauliflowerWe rinse out a cabbage of cauliflower under running water and put it on a cutting board. In order to sort the ingredient into inflorescences, first of all, we need to use a knife to trim the legs, which attach the inflorescence to the head of cabbage. After hands and with the same sharp inventory, grind the vegetable into smaller pieces. The processed ingredient is transferred to a clean plate.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Step 3: prepare the nuts.On a cutting board with a knife, chop the nuts into smaller pieces so that it is more convenient to work with them later and the dish has acquired a more intense nutty flavor.
Step 4: prepare milk cream soup with nuts.
Step 5: serve the pureed milk soup with nuts.After preparing the milk cream soup with nuts, the dish can be served immediately. Also, the soup can be sprinkled with a small amount of chopped nuts or finely chopped herbs. The puree soup is very tender with a pleasant smack of nuts and the aroma of vegetables with spices. Such a soup will warm you in cloudy weather, give an energy boost to your kids due to the components that are part of the dish and which contain a number of vitamins and nutrients. For example, the same walnuts or cauliflower. Good appetite!
- - If you don’t have chicken stock on hand, do not be discouraged. It can be replaced with a liquid in which cauliflower was boiled or added to the dish during cooking vegetables a regular bouillon cube.
- - To make milk cream soup with nuts, you will need a blender. Only this inventory will be able to turn a regular soup into a delicious mashed soup. In another case, if you didn’t have such a kitchen appliance at hand, you can use a potato pusher and chop nuts into small pieces in advance using a knife, but the consistency will still turn out to be not the soup puree that should be according to the recipe, as in a dish pieces of ingredients will still come across.
- - If the soup puree turned out to be very thick, it can be made more liquid by adding a little milk or broth to the container, as well as ordinary boiled water.