We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Honey Glomeruli
Ingredients for the preparation of honey glomeruli:
- Butter 50 grams
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Pitted raisins to taste
- Sugar 0.5 teaspoon
- Salt 1 pinch
- Wheat flour 9-10 tablespoons with a hill
- Sugar 100 grams
- Purified water 100 milliliters
- Flower honey 100 grams
- Main ingredients: Flour, Honey
- Serving 3 servings
Inventory:Deep bowl, Bowl, Hand whisk or mixer, Deep plate, Stewpan, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Kitchen table, Kitchen stove, Knife, Skimmer, Medium pan with a lid, Serving dish, Cutting board or baking sheet, Kitchen paper towels
Cooking Honey Glomeruli:
Step 1: prepare the eggs.First we need to separate the egg white from the yolk. To do this, take a deep bowl and plate. We break the eggs in the middle of the shell from the shell over the second dish and, shifting the yolk from one part of the shell to the other, pour the protein into a plate. And put the yolk in a bowl. Then add sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl to the egg ingredient with a teaspoon. Using a mixer or a hand whisk, beat the components until a homogeneous mass is formed and sugar is completely dissolved. After that, beat egg whites with the same improvised inventory.
Step 2: prepare the butter.
Step 3: prepare the raisins.We spread raisins in the bowl. Important: be sure to take the seedless ingredient, since this variety of dry grapes is the sweetest and ideal for making not only honey glomeruli, but also other baked goods. Pour hot water into the container so that it completely covers our ingredient. Leave dried fruits in this condition. for 10 minutes. after - drain the water and wipe the ingredient with paper towels so that excess liquid does not get into the dish.
Step 4: prepare the dough.
Step 5: the first step in the preparation of honey glomeruli.
Step 6: prepare the syrup.
Step 7: the second stage of the preparation of honey glomeruli.
Step 8: serve the honey balls.After the allotted time for cooking, turn off the burner and get the balls using the same slotted spoon. Over this period of time, the dough is saturated with sweet syrup and will give a pleasant intoxicating honey aroma. Our dish should cool down a bit, and for this we transfer them to a cutting board or a baking sheet moistened with ordinary water. Before serving, transfer the honey balls to the serving dish. But just be sure to offer friends and relatives hot tea or coffee, as the dish is very sweet. Good appetite!
- - If you have a crock-pot on hand, then honey balls can be prepared in this inventory. To do this, simply pour the boiling sugar syrup in a special container in advance and put the test balls in it. Cooking in the "pilaf" mode. Most importantly, it will be a real "feast for the stomach", first of all, for the youngest lovers of sweets, since after a slow cooker a thick stretching caramel is obtained from the syrup.
- - In addition to raisins, walnuts, a piece of dried apricots or prunes can also be placed in the core of a honey glomerulus.
- - To prevent the dough from unwinding during the cooking process, you can tie a “sausage” in the middle with a knot in which our raisins will be located. And after that - in a circle already wind each part of the “sausage”. Try to stick each edge of the dough with your hands as tight as possible to the base of the glomerulus.
- - Honey glomeruli will be even tastier if, after they have cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar, coconut flakes or nut crumbs.