We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Light Charlotte
- Vegetable oil 9 tablespoons
- Sugar 100-125 grams
- Wheat flour 200-250 grams
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Medium sized apple 4-5 pieces
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Table vinegar for quenching soda
- Main ingredients: Apple, Flour
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Baking dish, Cutting board, Knife, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Baking paper, Oven, Mixer or whisk, Serving dish
Preparation of light charlotte:
Step 1: prepare the dough.Drive eggs into a deep bowl and pour sugar. Using a hand whisk or mixer, whisk the components until a light foam forms on the surface and sugar crystals get on the bottom. Then add the vegetable oil and extinguish with a few drops of vinegar soda, directly above the container with the egg-sugar mixture. And lastly, gradually add the flour in small portions, while at the same time we continue to work with a whisk so that no lumps form in the mixture. Beat everything until a homogeneous mass is formed. The dough we get is a little liquid.
Step 2: prepare the apples.
Step 3: prepare a light charlotte.All components of the dish are ready! Therefore, we proceed to the final stage of preparation of light charlotte. Transfer apple slices into a bowl with dough and mix well with a tablespoon. We cover the baking dish with baking paper and put our future dish in the container, leveling it with a spoon over the entire surface. Put the container in a preheated oven up to 200-220 ° C and bake for 40-50 minutes. Attention: Be sure to check the degree of readiness of the cake with a toothpick from time to time, since the cooking process still depends on the quality of the flour and the operation of the oven. If raw dough remains on the tip of the toothpick, then the charlotte is not yet ready. Also pay attention to how your surface of the dish is browned. If it turns golden, it is likely that the charlotte is ready and you can turn off the burner.
Step 4: serve light charlotte.After you turn off the oven, leave a light charlotte to infuse yet 10 minutes. After - we take out the pastries from the oven and transfer it to a serving dish. The cake is very tender with a pleasant apple flavor. Therefore, it's time to make tea and serve our dish to the table in order to enjoy it in the circle of close people. Good appetite!
- - For aroma, you can add a pinch of vanillin to the dish.
- - Vegetable oil can be replaced with butter. Only in this case, it is necessary to melt it in a small saucepan over low heat.
- - Before pouring flour into the egg-sugar mixture, it can be sifted through a sieve. Then the dough is even more airy and light, as it is saturated with oxygen.
- - After the charlotte is ready and cooled to room temperature, it can be sprinkled with sugar chop or a little cinnamon. It turns out also very tasty!