Ingredients for making solid chocolate without boiling
- Dried pitted dates 10 pieces
- Bitter cocoa powder 2-3 tablespoons
- Coconut oil 100-150 grams
- Coconut flakes 50 grams
- Medal peeled and fried 100 grams or to taste
- Walnut, peeled and fried 100 grams
- Sugar 6 tablespoons or to taste
- Main Ingredients Dates, Nuts
- Serving16 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Blender, Tablespoon, Cutting board, Table, Knife, Rolling pin, Baking sheet, Parchment paper, Plastic wrap, Freezer or refrigerator, Plastic bag
Making solid chocolate without boiling:
Step 1: chop coconut fat and dates.Put coconut oil, dates in a clean blender bowl and chop them at high speed into a homogeneous mass for 45 minutes. Mix thoroughly so that the oil begins to stick to your hands.
Step 2: add the rest of the ingredients.
Step 3: roll the chocolate.Form a small brick of any shape from the resulting mixture and lay on a cutting table. Roll out the chocolate dough using a rolling pin, first from side to side, then from top to bottom, in order to maintain a rectangular shape. If the edges are not even, trim them with a rolling pin. When you are done, you should get a rectangle with approximately a length of 30 - 35 centimeterswidth up to 15 centimeters and thick in 1.5 - 2 centimeters or thicker, it all depends on your desire.
Step 4: chop and freeze the chocolate.Slice the chocolate mass with a sharp knife for 16 pieces. To begin, cut the chocolate layer strips across. Then cut the layer along, you should get small rectangular pieces. Place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and cover the chocolate with plastic wrap. Place the pan in the freezer or refrigerator and let the chocolate harden for 1.5 - 2 hours. Store chocolate in a clean plastic bag in the freezer.
Step 5: serve solid chocolate without boiling.Hard chocolate without cooking is served cold in the form of dessert. The advantage of this chocolate is that you do not have to spend a lot of time for its preparation, and its taste is no different from ordinary chocolate with nuts. Fragrant sweetness for your beloved people, family, friends and little sweet tooth in 20 minutes, plus 1.5 - 2 hours to freeze and go ahead and taste! Enjoy your meal!
- - In this type of chocolate you can put any nuts you like.
- - Instead of sugar, you can use sweeteners of any kind, and for people with diabetes, you can put saccharin.
- - If the coconut oil is too hard, melt it a little in a saucepan over low heat, but control the melting process, since it is not advisable that the oil boil. After cool the oil to room temperature and pour it into the blender bowl.
- - Instead of coconut flakes, you can put finely chopped dried fruits or zest with fresh orange and lemon. You can also flavor chocolate with cinnamon or vanilla.
- - Slicing chocolate is not important while it is warm and well formed, you can fashion figures for cake from it or give the chocolate any shape you like.