We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making a vampire kiss cocktail
For a cocktail for 1 serving:
- Vodka of any kind 45 milliliters
- Champagne sweet 45 milliliters
- Raspberry Chambord Liqueur 20 milliliters
- Crushed ice 20-30 grams
- Pure distilled water 100 grams
- Sugar 250 grams
- Syrup wedge or raspberry 50 grams
- Food color red 5 grams
- Main ingredients: Vodka, Liquor, Champagne
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Martini glass, Paper kitchen towels, Stove, Tablespoon, Shaker, Table, Foil
Making the vampire kiss cocktail:
Step 1: prepare the syrup and prepare the glasses.Take martini glasses and rinse them under warm running water until they shine with any detergent or soda. Then dry them with paper kitchen towels, make sure that there are no stains on the glasses. Then turn on the stove to a medium level, and put on it a small pan with the right amount of clean distilled water. Bring it to a boil and add sugar to it. Mix sugar with water until it is completely dissolved and then add raspberry or wedge syrup along with food-grade red dye. Cook liquid caramel for 10 - 15 minutes until thickened, constantly stirring with a tablespoon, and then set aside. Caramel should turn out medium density, do not forget that you are preparing a decoration for a cocktail, not candy. Then dip the edges of the glasses in hot caramel syrup and place them on a table pre-coated with aluminum foil. Let the liquid caramel drip over the glass and solidify. It takes a little time from 5 to 8 minutes. Then carefully remove the drooping droplets with a tablespoon, so that only the rims of the glasses are smeared in caramel.
Step 2: prepare the Vampire Kiss cocktail.
Step 3: serve the Kiss of the Vampire cocktail.Vampire Kiss cocktail, served in a martini glass with ice, cold. This type of cocktail is alcoholic and is often prepared for Halloween, but it can be prepared on any other holidays. The composition of this alcoholic drink is simple, as well as its preparation. The taste of the cocktail turns out to be sweet, pleasant, but do not relax, it hits the head hard, so do not forget to bite it with chocolate cockroaches or marmalade spiders and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you are making this type of cocktail for a children's party, replace vodka with apple juice and raspberry liquor with raspberry juice and syrup. Garnish the rims of the glasses with caramel. Pour mixed raspberry and apple juices into glasses. And after a thin stream, add raspberry syrup.
- - After you have added champagne to the cocktail, in no case do not mix it!
- - It is advisable that champagne and vodka be cold before making the cocktail.
- - If you don’t have a shaker, you can use a couple of glasses instead, one of which should be a little narrower than the other. Pour the ingredients into one glass, cover the first with a second glass and press firmly so that the liquid does not spill during shaking.
- - Use pure distilled water to freeze ice!
- - Cocktails, which include ice cubes, are served in tumbler, old fashion, highball glasses. If a cocktail is prepared with or without crushed ice, then such a cocktail is served in a glass with a leg.
- - It is desirable that the glasses in which you are going to serve a cocktail are cooled.