Ingredients for making rye bread on honey
- 1 kg rye flour
- Fresh yeast 50 grams
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Salt 2 teaspoons
- Floral honey 1 tablespoon
- Purified water 250 milliliters
- Main ingredients: Flour, Honey
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Medium pan, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Glass 250 ml, Kitchen table, Oven, Deep bowl, Kitchen paper napkins, Baking tray, Cloth towel, Kitchen stove, Hand whisk, Baking paper
Cooking rye bread on honey:
Step 1: prepare the yeast.We put a pot of purified water on fire and heat it over medium heat to a temperature 37 ° C. After - turn off the burner and pour the water from the tank into a deep bowl. We spread the yeast, salt, sugar and honey into the water. Using a tablespoon, mix the ingredients well until they are completely dissolved.
Step 2: make a dough.Pour one glass of flour into the liquid from yeast with honey. Using a whisk, beat our ingredients until the flour lumps in the mass disappear. We put the container with dough in a warm place on 1 hour. Attention: in no case should there be drafts in the room. Otherwise, our dough will not rise, and all the work will be wasted!
Step 3: prepare rye bread on honey.At the end of the allotted time, once again we crush our dough with our hands and pour all the remaining flour. We mix everything well until a homogeneous mass is formed and transfer from the bowl to the prepared kitchen table, sprinkled with a small amount of flour. During 20 minutes Knead the dough with your hands until it is elastic. This is a tedious moment in the recipe, but believe me, it's worth it! Thanks to this step in the preparation of bread, the baked goods will turn out to be magnificent and very tasty. After - we transfer the dough back into the bowl and cover with paper kitchen towels so that our main ingredient is not weathered. We put in a warm place without drafts on 3 hours. When the dough is infused, lay it again on the kitchen table and manually crush it several times. With our hands we give the dough a round shape, make several cuts on the surface of the product with a knife, and put it on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Need to wait yet 20-30 minutesso that the test product fits and grows in size approximately 2-2.5 times. In the meantime, turn on the oven and heat it to a temperature 200 ° C. Bake rye bread on honey for 40 minutes.
Step 4: serve rye bread with honey.When the bread is baked, you will feel in the air the aroma of a fresh “hot, hot” dish. Believe me, it is simply impossible to resist such baking, but this must be done, as there is more to it! We take the rye bread from the oven and wrap it in a cloth towel. Leave it on 1-2 hoursso that the bread comes and cools calmly. And you can serve such pastries with different first and second courses. It is very tasty to spread butter or jam on a piece of bread and enjoy it while drinking a cup of tea or a glass of warm milk. Good appetite!
- - If there is no “live” yeast at hand, do not be discouraged! They will be replaced by 2 teaspoons of dry yeast. True, the dough turns out not so magnificent, although it cooks faster in time.
- - You can also sprinkle rye bread on honey before baking with different seeds. By taste, such as sunflower seeds, pumpkins, sesame and oatmeal are well suited.
- - When kneading the dough, pay attention to the quality of the flour! Despite the fact that the flour component may be wet, it may still be of poor quality. Therefore, with extreme caution, choose flour and only trusted brands. And if you feel that the dough after kneading still sticks to your hands and does not become elastic, then you can add a little more flour, but just a little, so that the bread then rises.