Ingredients for Making Thai Beef Soup
- Beef Meat 500 grams
- Fresh carrots (large) 1 piece
- Filtered pure water 2.5 liters
- Fresh spinach at your discretion
- Chicory at its discretion
- Fresh cilantro at its discretion
- Chili pepper at own discretion
- Egg noodles 150-200 grams
- Soy Sauce 50 ml
- Salt at its discretion
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4-6
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Saucepan, Frying pan, Cutlery, Small sieve, Serving plate or portion plates
Cooking Thai Beef Soup:
Step 1: Cook the meat.Beef is always the freshest and preferably a good piece of tenderloin. Rinse thoroughly under running water and cut off pieces of fat and white veins. Pour water into a saucepan, put on a strong fire and bring to a boil. Then we spread a whole piece of meat there and cook until tender about 1.5-2 hours. Then we take the beef meat out of the broth and set it aside, filter the broth through a fine sieve.
Step 2: Cooking the ingredients.We take carrots and rinse with clean water, peel and cut with medium straw. Put in the broth. We put everything on fire and let the water boil again. While the broth boils, rinse thoroughly under water and chop the spinach and chicory, as you like (finely or larger does not matter). In another dish, chop finely washed cilantro and chili pepper. Chilled beef should be cut into thin slices, thick from 0.5 to 1 centimeter.
Step 3: Cook Thai soup.When we have boiled broth with carrots, put egg noodles in it. After 2-3 minutes (noodles have already been cooked) add chopped greens of spinach and chicory, put chili peppers and soy sauce. Turn off the fire and give 5 minutes to insist.
Step 4: Serve Thai Beef Soup.Pour the broth with vegetables, noodles and herbs on plates and put several pieces of beef, sprinkle with chopped cilantro on top. We use soup hot. Good appetite!
- - For a more savory taste, you can pour a pinch of sesame seeds, fried in a pan without oil for several minutes.
- - Such a soup can be prepared with any kind of noodles, whether it is rice or ordinary millet.
- - You can also take any meat, only you need to cook it until cooked (chicken cooks faster).